Conversation Between Meow556 and LegendaryAbbo

14 Visitor Messages

1. Lol Ty..Ive been looking for how to do that forever..well since earlier today..lol...Ty i kept wondering how to do that..so i just kept writing it out..Lol

Thank you for all your help again.
  2. I don't think their is a limit.

Btw, if you want to put those things you post into your signature (respect list and such)

Go to User CP (up the top) then Edit Signature.
  3. Hey Can You Approve This>?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...p-2nd-mod.html

Also Is There A Limit Of Threads I Can Post In One Day?
    As Long As I Dont Spam Them With The Same Mod?
  4. Okay Here Is My Thread Fixed.I Re-Made It.Please Close My Other One If You Can.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ml#post1780517
  5. Hey Can You Close The Thread I Made?
    I Making A New One About The Same Thing But With The Attachment In Nexon Not Lith Tech
  6. Ok now make thread.

With screenshot that virus scan and the .rar uploaded through attachments.
  7. i did a virus scan on it. does this mean its clear?Virustotal. MD5: 688b6f2efe88afa2cbe912570c4be37a
  8. Thank You For All Your Help..=)

I Will Give You The Link To It In a Few Min When i Get It...Wait.Should i do the virus can thing too?
  9. Do you know how to put it in a .rar?
    Sorry i know im annoying.Im just new and need some help.

I have win-rar..if thats wat i do it with.
  10. The .dtx is the file you inject.

You must add the .dtx to a .rar or .zip and upload through attachments.
  11. Thank You For Sending The Link.I Read It.But Is It Possible To Upload A DTX File??
    I Have My Mod DTX File On My Desktop.I Posted It On MEGA UPLOAD And I Tried Downlaoding It And It Works.But Im Just Still Confused.Is It The DTX File That I Inject When Modding?Or Am I Uploading The Wrong Thing To Inject?
  12. hi..How do i upload a mod of mine??i dont know where to start..can u help me?Thank You.=)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14