Conversation Between Evan and ™ÐÆĿÆ®!UȘ™

19 Visitor Messages

1. i hope i dont get hacked caz of that bs
  2. its ok better safe then sorry
  3. srry.but i think it had a keylogger or somthing. i deleted it
  4. ahh i wont il just play it then get banned

most GM il use it
  5. ...i could give you it but id rather not. the hack is vip in a jap site that doesnt use ips to stop its circulation. if i give u it. u cant let anyone else have it. k?
  6. yeh going to give it to me or u going to be and asshole
  7. haha. its not the nosmoking hack that people are using. its a cf philipines hack coded into us cf. i have it. it lets you fly,walk through walls and no spray lols
  8. i dont like CF anymore
    especially since everyone is using the no smokeing hack and there all going to get keylogged now
  9. evan. ur neva on man. U GOTTA GET ON SO I CAN KILL YOU!
  10. i made fun of toxin and toxin reported me to liz
  11. wat did u get banned for? was it for an obvious reason like p0rn or for the message below me?
  12. yeh lol i submeted my thing and i got my account unbaned then they banned it again wtf
  13. really u got banned? i got one of my old accs banned but thats caz i used vmworkstation and didnt delete the reports i suppose. but my main is still up.
  14. srry man i got banned for CF
    lol only 3 days anyways iv been grounded and forced to do labor so im fuked now im back on and here to stay
  15. yo evan hows it going? havent seen u on cf lately. one of my older accs got banned caz i didnt delete reports
  16. dude i ant go on CF for a week im groundend >.> btchy mom
    anyways hack with out me il try to get back on durning the weekend
  17. >.> u dident see anything
  18. very nice and wats up my homey G with the Hiv
  19. sup evan. dis is DeaD0NiMPaCT or the guy who pwns ur mom. xd
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19