Conversation Between Distinction and Vortex

15 Visitor Messages

1. wait, how long are you banned for?
  2. hey, can I get the dtx file and the anibase for the dual uzis? I know you have it from the L96a1 to Dual uzi's mod. Can I just get those files?
  3. I was not advertising them! Can't you at least have my ban set to a lesser amount, like a week or two?
  4. Posting a link to gorfag is direct advertising, its censored out for a reason.
  5. I'm not asking you to take a favorite. I'm asking you to tell him that I help out the modding community a lot, and that I was not advertising.
  6. I can't take favorites.
  7. then why can't YOU put in a good word for me?
  8. No offense but Dave doesn't care enough for 1 member that he doesn't even know.
  9. can't you at least tell him the whole story and not just the beginning? then it makes perfect sense
  10. Dave words = Final
  11. sigh.....you were the one who said that if another superknife went public that combat arms would be completely ruined because choobs would use it way to much. All I was doing was asking what should be done now that gorfag had gotten a hold of it
  12. Direct link to Gorfag = On purpose, you meant to put the link there, thats what he meant.
  13. I DID NOT ADVERTISE ON PURPOSE!!!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15