Conversation Between -Simply-Own- and Versa

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. why so dead? btw im Versa/Uzijewboy
  2. whats up man um support me for gfx lol
  3. kk
    /short
  4. I applyed for vip support hopefully i get lol
  5. i told him to lol. jk idk yo. just make sure your active at that section. to get staff positions
  6. Lol no thats inhumans avatar dude gawd lol i hate you and your 26% activity lol um what staff do you think i have a shot at??
  7. lol . good .and you copyed my sig yo .
  8. Well i wana be a middle man i was in the market place section for so long i got 400 post alone there i know all the rules and shit but i still dont get mm ive been there longest out of everyone there
  9. lol? tm is when you retire your staff positions so you need at least a minion to be a tm .
  10. I wana get mpgh tm or middle man but i dont know what to do to get it like how you go for stuff like that
  11. ohh lol . i trying getting a spot for CA Minion. but now im trying for VIP Support
  12. No im talking about the xbox 360 section lol man
  13. Im talking about the xbox 360 section lol
  14. you play gunz?
  15. He did notin just if he screws up i might have a shot for it
  16. what he did? -_- wow .
  17. Lol whats up man dude ~jay~ got minion wow now all i need is consle section minion but killian has that for a while until he fails or rage quits
  18. i craped in it myself
  19. Whats wrong i was just kiddin around?

U mad/

who craped in your cornflakes?!
  20. fuck your shit
  21. Whats up my bitch
  22. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/235-xbox-3...e-service.html
    you should rent the 10th lobby for me and you
  23. Alright in on join my room nao
  24. yeah u better be cause idk just need a random person to talk to about somthing very important (free/paid mw2 lobbys need a co-host) (gets 30% if we get a donations)
  25. Im on my way
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast