Conversation Between Domo and Ravallo

46 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Trade at midnight wow man you are so busy....Yeah just take your time, no hurry.
  2. Okay thanks
    And yes indeed, it's midnight over here, doing a trade and I have one more trade to do
  3. Take your time I'm not in a rush, I know it's busy being a middle man and a gm ._.
  4. Obviously more awewsome if its the same size as your other user tag
    I'll see what I can work out, doing a trade atm
  5. Is there any way you can make the whole box a little bit bigger? So it would fit? The picture doesn't have to be animated and if you can also try shrinking the picture if that helps. Since you said there isn't enough space just put Domo then the picture then.
  6. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...ml#post6055612
    Text has to be 'Domo Kun'?
    Because then there's (too) little space for the icon, 'I Domo' or just 'Domo' would work out best.
  7. K, thanks so much I'm really looking towards this one.
  8. Probably have time by tomorrow, and I think you would be able to request one @ 2162 posts.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...king-tags.html
  9. Hai do you haz time to make another img title for me again? And also I changed my title at 1662 or something so when's the next time i can change again.
  10. Haha, well school is important so keep it up!
    And thanks
  11. damn haven't been on mpgh since forever, too busy with school :/ So couldn't congratulate you on your mod :3
  12. Thanks for your kind words, and I will of course
  13. you worked for your mod position totally deserve it, keep up the gewd work
  14. Thanks
    But then I'd be back at minion again
  15. Are you serious? Your a fucking moderator now? ME JELLY SPLIT THE MOD NAO AND GIVE ME HALF
  16. There is so less people...that has submitted i might just change my mind becuz i gotta do a huge project due on Friday and i got stuff to do on saturday for whole day so idk :/
  17. It will probably end on September 25, 12 nighttime.
    It's not yet determined though, so I hope you're going to finish before the 25th really
  18. The contest is due on the 25th does that mean i cannot submit my video on the 25? Because i want to make a music video rsmv and it's gonna take a bit of time because i am busy all week
  19. oh kk thanks, i just wanted to make sure it wasn't me.
  20. Dave temporarily disabled the mentioning system, unsure why so don't bother asking me either
  21. Is it just me or is mentions not working....if it isn't me why is it not working =.=
  22. Doc should know I guess
  23. Cmon Sherlock Holmes! You must get to the bottom of this! . Ya i found out that she got an infraction from a moderator and told dave to perm ban her lol.
  24. If only I could see ban reasons
    No idea either ..
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 46
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast