Conversation Between markoj and pashak

43 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. No Problem
  2. Lol ty
  3. that was epic
  4. I remember him
    The only time I released here was for a joke MSN menu
  5. yeah i released a few hacks on my old account PashaAmd but i only got like 30 likes and no one used them... put too much sweat and effort into something so little from
  6. I don't release hacks, I used to but now I just code to see what I can do, I think everyone's menu d/c without packing now a days.

Have you ever released an actual hack? All I saw from you is sources, which I also use lol
  7. classes, angles, everything
    I'll give you my whole base

but its shit... and i'm not even calling the menu and it d/cs after 5 minutes
  8. Well idk how you did it except you used gellins classes, which is what I did, I didn't know if the classes were updated though so I gave up, lol whats the whole package.
  9. would you like the whole package?

I'll pm you everything once I'm doing getting it to not aim thru walls
  10. Thank you very much I said the same thing about you like 30 minutes ago to whit.
    I wanted to see how it was done ever since more and more people were getting it and releasing it here, starting with NOOB
  11. oh ikr
    idk i wanted to say it... I'll just give it to you because you're a cool kid
  12. and how did he get HIS aimbot lol and whats the 'deal'
  13. because caflames said I was :c
  14. I'll give you mine

deal?
  15. Lol no, I'm jealous right now, because I tried earlier today to convert it and kinda failed, it just aimed randomly at the sky.
    Why would you think that?
  16. thank you
    Am I annoying?
  17. Good Job then
  18. the only thing mine has from gellin's source is just the angle vectors classes...
  19. So it was a modified source, you need a lot more for the one gellin used, right?
  20. yeah plus a few other things....
    the only classes I needed was PlayerMgr and PlayerInfo
  21. Wow I thought most of the classes needed updating. Old source, new addies?
  22. Yeah, Fk127, gave me old source with new addies, caflames helped me with playermgr class, and gelling supplied functions ... i just did like a few lines of code

23. BSBSBSBS
    not by yourself
  24. I has aimbot
  25. opengl, camera class, and lots of bytes
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 43
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast