Conversation Between _Fk127_ and CAFlames

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. OMG IT Works!!!!! IT WAS THE OPK AND TELE KILL MAKING IT D/C! IT WAS ALSO NAMETAGS! WOOOT!
  2. Ugh... I d/ced... idk what to do
  3. OMG I no why I d/ced! Everytime when I was experimenting,I had nametags on! I forgot to update nametag Nops!

I had 2 and 4 for hte first and second address.... they r both suppose to be 2! Ill try that tomorrow and see if it works!
  4. sorry bout the late response.... It didnt work. I still d/ced at same time
  5. ya did it work?
  6. i pmmed u.
  7. sure
    :P :P :P :P
    smilespamcas2short
  8. Whit gave me his new hook in pm (so it wasnt leeched lol)
    So its not the hook. But when I commented out hacks BEFORE, I didnt D/C, but I did after 5minutes (cuz thats when i opened up menu cuz of the reset sprite problem) So If I were to comment out all hacks now I wouldnt D/C. Want me to pm u my hacks?
  9. If it is about two minutes in, it is most likely your hook. try commenting out all hacks, and if it still D/C, it is youre hook
  10. Same, ive been really busy (but i study while i do this).

Okay so I did d/c in lobby with all hacks on and everything. Whats that mean?
  11. nah i haven't updated my hacks yet ive been busy with exams
  12. kk ill go try that. Do u happen to no the NOPS for norecoil while Im at it?
  13. Try staying in the lobby for a few min, and see if you D/C without joining a game.
  14. Good News + Bad News.

Good News: It worked! I dont d/c when menu opens!

Bad News: I still D/C 1 minutes into teh game (I think its one of my addresses or something [I removed no recoil and ewap range cuz I think they r wrong])

Could adding pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, FALSE);
    make me d/c? or no?
  15. Now thats weird. B4 you responded... I realized i didnt and fixed it. then i looked at my page and both u and whit said the same thing! imma go try it! Thanks!! [Ill be sure to list u in credits for helping me!]
  16. Are you resetting the sprite?
  17. Too many chars to put the render frame in. But I think its the sprite thats detected....

void cBase::RenderFrame(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice)
  18. if(Directx.pFont == NULL)
    D3DXCreateFont(pDevice, 18, 0, 350, 0, 0, DEFAULT_CHARSET, OUT_TT_ONLY_PRECIS, PROOF_QUALITY, DEFAULT_PITCH | FF_DONTCARE, "Times New Roman", &Directx.pFont );
    D3DXCreateLine(pDevice,&pLine);

if(Directx.pFont2 == NULL)
    D3DXCreateFont(pDevice, 18, 0, 700, 0, 0, DEFAULT_CHARSET, OUT_TT_ONLY_PRECIS, PROOF_QUALITY, DEFAULT_PITCH | FF_DONTCARE, "Times New Roman", &Directx.pFont2 );
    D3DXCreateLine(pDevice,&pLine);

if(CreateBG){
    D3DXCreateTextureFromFileInMemory(pDevice,&Backgro und,sizeof(Background),&MenuTextureBG);
    D3DXCreateSprite(pDevice,&SpriteBG);
    CreateBG = FALSE;
    }

D3DXVECTOR3 POS; //GUI
    POS.x = 25;
    POS.y = 150;
    POS.z = 0;
    if (Mmax==0) Menu.RenderMenu();
    if(Mvisible){
    pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, FALSE);

SpriteBG->Begin(D3DXSPRITE_ALPHABLEND);
    SpriteBG->Draw(MenuTextureBG,NULL,NULL,&POS,0xFFFFFFFF);
    SpriteBG->End();

}
  19. What all are you activating when menu is opened? Do you have any hacks inside the if(menu) conditional statement?
  20. Hey me Again... I fixed my hook and everything!! My PTC is up to date and everything... but when I make my menu appear in game I D/C. Any ideas?
  21. I fixed the whole dc at map load screen thing... my ingame function was wrong. But now it d/cs in game (its detected) Any tips for that [this shud be easier for u lol]
  22. add me on MSN at fk127@live.com and hell help you out
  23. Hey, I'm really sorry to bother you again, but flameswor gave me the InGame function to use but I am ahving trouble with it. I did everything right (defined it.... and even put it in present) but when I enter a game it d'cs.... think u can help me? Thank You!
  24. Im using the old gellin's base with updated PTC and addresses. How should I change the hook then?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 34
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast