Conversation Between ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y and Obscene

27 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Umm, I'm pretty sure I've been using the same font for months. I've been using Ventury Gothic since I joined, I just kept changing size/boldness.
  2. Dude wtf... u never used to use that font and color... take that shit off dude. -_-
  3. Nice rep
  4. I troll the General section.
  5. why a re you hated?
  6. thanks, i saw.
  7. I CnC'ed it.
  8. I posted it.
  9. And i think ryguy allows to change sotw entries just put the new work in his vm
  10. Hey man how do you smudge your work without putting any opacity on? evry time.i smudge the colors loose their full glow, they become kinda white and they look like i added opacity to them, any ideas?
  11. have football match at 8.30
  12. O.o

dude wtf, why are you up that early?
  13. sure whenever you want its 7am here...
  14. Sure, ill see what i can do.
    i need to do it 2morro though, because it is 1 in the morning here.
  15. does that mean you can do it? id really like to see your work because i like your style. if u have time to do it go to siggy requests and open my thread therr you have the info
  16. Hey form now on, when you want gfx done, and you mention Decobez, mention me, because thats my old account.
  17. Wow, you've really got yourself some nice reputation. *sarcasm*
  18. everyone on gfx team.
    all mods.
    most members.

dave dont like me that much either.
  19. IP Hider?/ You didn't answer my first question, who are you hated by? Is it Dave, cuz as far as I see Dave hates everyone.If you don't have too much enemies here just try fixing your relationships with them.
  20. i have 14+ accounts, they checked my ip adress.
  21. Hated by who? Minions or simple members? Are you hated as much as KVILL? If yes, simply make a new account and start the friendships all over again.
  22. Lol, u dont want me to make it because ill get u flammed, because i am hated
  23. Oh, sorry, didn't know that. BTW, didn't get your last sentence, why wouldn't I want you to do my request, if it's a problem of rendering, you already have a render in my thread made by FishBone- so you'd just need to finish up. Anyways, if you can't do it no problem.
  24. Im the one who made ur current sig im @Decobez
    u dont want me to do it though, ull get flammed.
  25. Could you do a request for me if you have time?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...r-request.html
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast