Conversation Between sunkist0 and wizdee

10 Visitor Messages

1. you used to suck so much dick on my threads
  2. lol what? I just have a life
  3. this kids so mad g pissed him off thats why he aint making new bots cuz he a little mad ass bitch and is jealous of G
  4. Your 2 most recently updated cheats have been added to the VAC registry.

hacCheat-VERFi©
    - Commercial Game Cheat Authentication Service -

powered by hackers'R'us ©
  5. Triggerbot is now detected by VAC not overwatch by VAC they added your hack to the VAC Registry.
  6. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii neeeeed a fixx
  7. buddy fuck your hacks i would rub my dick on your hacks and then finger fuck them in my ass and then later have a little teaparty and play with them and then eat out a little barbie doll for fun cause i love hacks i fiend for them all the hacks on this fuckin site are outdated and detected i cant fucking take this shit anymore im losing my mind i neeeed hacks i need hacks now i need them know i need them forever and i just cant fuckin take this shit please set up a memorial on this page for me if i dont make it through the night because i cant stand a minute without hacks pleaee release it im losing my mind over here i dont even know what im saying...
  8. <3<3<3<3<3<3
  9. sunkist you are the man a master at your craft and its great how seriously you take your craft and release fast updates thank you so much for the countless hours of fun i have using the triggerbots
  10. could you make me a special hack if i paid you ? so i only i can use it and that way if they update it, it will nvr get outdated ?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10