Conversation Between Anti and Blake

37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. You probably are still watching me. You're just waiting for that one moment for me to accept a friendship that we never had. Something you want so badly.

I'm not 'pissy" at all. I just don't like how you're an annoying dick riding ******. that's it!

I like how now you wanna act all tough and cool because you're staff? Remember how before I denied our "friendship" you use to dick ride me? Follow me around like a little pet? thank me on almost every post? Act like you knew me? Acted as if we were bffs, then I shut that shit down and you get all butthurt? Throwing ****** jokes at me now haha wanna be ******.

I'm done arguing with you tho. Cs fits you well bud
  2. Oh, I am still watching you and stuff. I wanna know why you are so butthurt about me. You spend all your time insulting me, yet I can bet cash money you have no valid reason to be mad.

YIEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GET PISSY LIKE THIS, CMON POST MORE
  3. Do what you gotta do. You think MPGH is my life? You think I'll cry about it if some wanna be black kid bans me?

You say you and ghost thought about doing it because it would be funny BUT you tried so hard to prove that you're black, taking duck face selfies , saying your dad is 1/4 black , which makes you black some how.

I'm glad you're staff now I don't have to worry about you riding my dick like you used too! GRATZZZ!
  4. Lol, I never cared for Nig Boi. Ghost and I did it jokingly to see if it would even work.

I still think a white guy in nig Boi would be hilarious, but no, I am not butthurt. I got a staff position, am in the running for MM, and plan on going for MD. Then I can ban your punk ass.
  5. I see you're still butthurt because you couldn't get in nig boi. fuckin wannabe lol
  6. He bumped the old thread. I responded to his bump.

Sorry for not putting it correctly. 13-6=7. Happy? Sad part is you knew exactly what I meant.

I know the rules, and I'm a ****** but guess what? I don't give a fuck lmao.

I can quote whoever I want whenever I want and there's nothing you can do about it.
  7. Also, 6-13=7?

I'm sorry, do YOU even math? Holy shit.
  8. When someone bumps a thread, report it. If you quote him, you are just doing the same thing.

You would know the rules if you weren't such a ******.
  9. I saw yours and Vertices convo, tbh I didn't tell you cause you probably would have seen the thread in General about my father, since alot of people were asking for updates on him.

Bitch even if you ain't my friend in your eyes, I still got your back. I only meant to fuck with you with that title shit.
  10. I guess I made a wrong assumption on our relationship with each other.

nigga its a 152x22 tag that was gonna be changed tomorrow. You are acting like I stole the Hope Diamond.
  11. I'm not mad.

Yea friends prank each other but when did we become friends and how is taking my tag a prank lol? wtf
  12. Dude, chill. I'll take care of it.

Don't get all mad because I wanted to mess with you a bit. Friends prank each other. That's what this was.

I have no personal ties to this Tag, and will change it to Negative asap.
  13. I didn't know jocking other peoples stuff was joke. If you wanted the tag , you could of asked me. I would have said yes.
  14. Stop being a baby, lighten up, it was a joke.

Taking a tag too seriously I mean wow.
  15. You sound like every other internet nerd kid .
    kid
    id
    d
    blowme
  16. PFFT.

Listen, I will post there to change it back to my old one, chill out kid.
  17. If you wanted to use it and you asked me, I wouldn't mind at all.

Just because you think we're boys(like that) doesn't mean you can steal my shit.

I have no problem with you, you're still funny as fuck but ask next time.
  18. To be honest, it was just to fuck with ya a bit but it looks good.

Ain't that big of a deal, now is it?
  19. and you didn't even ask? lmao what a fucking joke.
  20. Stealin' yo image title, nigga.

Dunno what it means and Don't care.
  21. fuck you bitch boy
  22. its okay

6/10
  23. You like my Avi? I sure do.
  24. wot m8 ?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 37
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast