Conversation Between hellanchaos and bladeofgrim

4 Visitor Messages

1. aight so basically heres the gist of what i think you do if you haven't already figured it out. when you open the files for the mods you have the top row of folders going from data to player to evie now all those folders should stay the way they are without anything in the armor folders. now you take a look at the bottom row of folders and youll notice that it has the files in those folders you take what you want ie:hair and wings. and move them to the data folder you have in your en-US folder. basically what i did was make the exact type of folders as the ones in the mod folder in the en-US folder so youll have everything from Data folder to player then evie folder. then youll want to go back into the mod folder and go to the bottom line of folders and select what you want an put them into the evie folder. sounds weird and i havent fooled around with it for a while so if there's any questions you might have feel free to ask.
  2. Haha im trying to mod my Evie too, but do i put all of the files of what i am trying to replace in the "New Folder" and the files of what i am replacing it with in the "Data" folder?
  3. yeah it's a bit hectic lol but i think i figured out how to add the files you want. If you're still having trouble I'll post a message with directions. I managed to get my evie's wearing the black goddess wings and different hair. Though still had trouble even finding any kind of download for the armors.
  4. I happened to read your request on the help thread, and though i can't do much we have the same common goals. Im looking to find out how to use gsl v1.0006, for changing character models and items in their entierty. Do you think that we could work together in reaching this goal?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4