Conversation Between CAEUnoob and ElGreco

45 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. bro i am still interested at ur acc
  2. Just wait 1or 2 days for 100% sure
  3. Hey bro something incredible changed.When u will be able to do the trade vm me.I have 2x10 pscs at my bag which are waiting
  4. Hey, so what's the situation...are we doing the trade or is it off?
  5. yes.Sorry for that bro.I told the mm but nothing.dont worry,the trade will be done till 20:00 o clock at night(greek time)
  6. Then tomorrow, and let's hope some mm will be online...
  7. Then tomorrow, and let's hope some mm will be online.
  8. I can be online tomorrow but i'd rather do it today coz i have to make up an excuse to be able to stay home
  10. i will give my best for today but i dont promise u anything.
  11. Ok, if you still want to trade we can do it today. But i can't go under 25k nx now. And i will give you all the info, the email and everything you need.
  12. i can give my word at the mm
  13. Ok, then there was a misunderstanding. I'm not avoiding you i just have to work, study and i have a wife so i can't do what i want all the time you know.

I would accept 25 euros now and 15 later but i'm not sure what guarantees that you will pay...although i don't play this game anymore so i don't care that much now that i ranked up.
  14. Take it easy bro.I didnt accused u for anything i just asked u if my info are real.2ndly u didnt make it clear that u did a rank up party,u only told that u had lvled up with some friends.3rdly i asked u if u accept 20 euros now and 20 euros after 1 month.Last but no least i have noticed that u are constantly trying to avoid me
  15. I don't know what you think i said but you didn't understand what i wanted to say. So i wasn't account sharing i had a lvlup party with friends.

I wanted to know if you are doing a namechange because it would be suspicious that someone different than me used my account. It would be obvious if anyone tried to talk to you, someone i knew but someone you didn't.

About the email...i made a new email account, completely new and i changed it on the nexon website so i planned to give you the email aswell.

I don't know who Kevin is and i never sold any accounts, only wanted to 1 time. And i don't like you accusing me of such things, i was fair to you every time we talked or dealt.

So i'm not gonna do business with you, look for another account.
  16. Kevin,furthermore, i learned(except ur name and ur adress) that u have sold the acc more than 6 times but by sending a ticket to customer support by another acc u get it back.
  17. Oh and the password of the email is a must
  18. yes.I am gonna namechanged it the next moment.Why?Are u planning something?
  19. account sharing is illegal(hope that noone learned about it).Furthermore i would like to ask u if u agree to give u 20 euros now(with mm)and after 1 month give u the last 20 euros(with mm).I will do this because i want to be sure that noone will try to play,change the info,report or i dont know what but somehow damage the account.If u dont agree i am still interested.We can hold the deal tonight at night.If not tonight,tomorrow at afternoon.
  20. Oh and another thing, are you gonna namechange right away?
  21. Friday night would be better, i'll be home the whole evening so it's up to you and the MM. But i got to tell you, i lvld up with the account. Had to do it with some friends i hope it's not a problem.
  22. amazing to hear that).My dream comes true.Just tell me what time u will be able to do the trade at saturday or friday night
  23. Hey, i was abroad...i have to work sometimes .

So i got my account back, it's all clear no problems. The other guy got hardware banned, as he should.

If you want we can trade this weekend.
  24. bro,why u dont respond
    ??
  25. Hey.U got any news?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 45
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast