Conversation Between Vtrinh93 and Nazmark

31 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Say you didn't know what you just confirmed? lol
  2. I just don't know what to say to credit card company, cause there was no unauthorised credit card charge. I bought those cards and confirmed the payment threw my phone. How can I prove that this was an unauthorized credit card charge?
  3. lol why would you give up? if you charge back his account on z8 would get ban making him pay the money and then you get your money back
  4. Yes, whatever. Idc anymore.
  5. Did you call? lol
  6. Nah, they didn't even reply.
  7. So did the credit card company give you back your money?
  8. np, same xD
  9. Alright thanks man. And in the code I saw the word "noop" LOLOL
  10. Here:

11. no, they send the code to you pcgamesupply account, not to the email.
    Btw I've bought from offgamers too.
  12. I'm leaning towards buying from offgamer, thats why i asked.
  13. Do you have to check the gamsupply account or will they email you the code?
  14. You just buy a game card from them with a credit card or paypal. Within the next 30 minutes they deliver the gamecard code to your pcgamesupply account and you're done.
  15. How does pcgamesupply work?
  16. Okay, I'll try. Thanks.
  17. lol even easier, call the company and dispute it within 60 days.
  18. But I have bought it with a credit card, not with Paypal.
  19. Basically send a ticket to paypal saying your account was hack. The 100k ugc you bought was unauthorized and that you would like to charge back the payment. It should work, my friends parents got his main banned cause of this shit XD
  20. Tell me more about this
  21. Since you bought UGC online you can make a chargeback clam saying you paypal was hacked and you didn't do it. Just putting that out there
  22. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...d-nazmark.html

I am not, never were and will never be a scammer.
  23. LOL I knew you were a scammer when you wanted to sell your account to me for very low.
  24. Recently I won RPK Gold on it, and changed the name, so I think I'll keep it, sorry
  25. you still selling Logan.?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 31
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast