Conversation Between Nyan and Margherita

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Indeedo .
  2. Alright. Thank you. Will I still be hosting game 2?
  3. Restarting tourney, this time I'll be here ._.
  4. I hosted Game 2. It was Takari and I. Takari won, so Team Indestructible won. The problem was, no one joined. I had to postpone it because it wouldn't make sense if you were not on. Would you like to restart Game 2 to make sure it is fair for the other teammates?
  5. I am ready to help host the game.
  6. Have fun .
  7. Kk.

Just to clear everything up.. Start the server at 11:50, post the link in the thread I'm making tomorrow, send the message at around 12 when everyone is there, if not everyone is there then just start anyway.. And be sure to kick the players that aren't in either of the teams.

Cya tomorrow (off to dinner with fam)
  8. It's okay, I saw you logging in. No one was on because you're the one who knows it + 1 player limit for testing purposes. Thanks.
  9. So sorry for the late response, it works, no one was on
  10. Still have my question in mind, and may you test out the server for me?

Removed.
  11. Yeah it's same
  12. May I ask if Time: 12:00 PM (EST -5) is 12:00 in Syracuse, New York, sorry for my stupidness.

Lazy to search it myself.
  13. Alright .
  14. K so what I want you to do is make the server at like 11:50 PM Eastern Time
    I'll be making the thread at 11:30 telling people to look out for the server names. After that just wait for the right people to join (I suggest having a list open of the teams)..

A change I've made is if someone is a no show, start without them.

That's really it good luck.
  15. I've tried it, it works fine. Would you like to test it yourself?

Edit : Actually, i'm fine.
  16. Needa test my link, will edit it afterwards.

Done, edited.
  17. Thank you for the information.
  18. If it's 10 minutes after the set time the team that doesn't have everyone is disqualified, just tell them they are disqualified and post what team won in the thread (i'll be making that day).

I think that's everything, if you're confused with anything just say so. Also, try making a test server today with the map you want so you know it's working.
  19. Alrighty. I'll be telling you this again on tourney day but..

When you create the game, make sure to put the name as "MPGH TOURNEY 2" and max players should be 8. You cannot ban any player whatsoever unless you have vivid proof of them hacking or whatever. You are the only admin and no one else in the game, but you will be playing like a regular player and that's it.

You get to choose the map though, make it a map that everyone can play and one that you haven't played yet. Make sure to type "y" when asked if you want to put the server in the master list.

If you see anyone that isn't from MPGH in your game, kick him/her. Once everyone is in the game, yell "SODMG: THE TOURNAMENT HAS STARTED GOOD LUCK TO ALL!". It doesn't matter what time it starts, just make sure it's around the set time in the thread. But if not everyone is there by the set time, you can't start.
  20. Alright, I will show my trustworthiness.
  21. There's going to be two games..
    So for the first game I'll be hosting it, and for the second you can host it.

This is a good way for you to show you're trustworthy
  22. What? Host what?
  23. Host the second game for the tourney?
  24. Since Wolf's thread got unsticky, can you re-sticky my "How to change your name" guide?
  25. His was posted late, and mine was more informative
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast