Conversation Between Janitor and Versa

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. i rep people at random, if your happy fine if your mad i don't give a fuck.
  2. You repped me why ?
  3. Butt hurt ?
  4. lame once a cs always a cs
  5. It was supposed to be Temperrrorary
  6. WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR CS?
  7. oh man your such a fag you dared arun to make you a CS you are never getting out
  8. how does that dick taste?
  9. ****** as cocksucker
  10. Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker Ameer the queer cocksucker
  11. .
  12. .
  13. Posting on a open forum means its everyone's buisness. Weather you PM him it or not then i cant say anything because its "PRIVATE Messaging"
  14. Whether I look like that I'm joking or not , its not of your business
  15. i still do play on xbox from time to time also just apply to the elite clan go onto our page and ill accept you just read the thread bte the clan is lvl 27 now almost 28 im just to lazy to actually update the page.
  16. Do you play on xbox any more ?
    I want to get in the mpgh elite clan
  17. yes Omnio is my brother.
  18. Omniomis Your brother ?
  19. thank you kind sir.
  20. Grats
  21. other fps minion and soon to be many more
  22. Grats on minion
    what section ?
  23. School and was getting really serious in swimming was competing at very high levels. but im applying for other fps minion and other semi popular fps minion
  24. I guess we are cool
    Why did you resign !?
  25. I never hated you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast