Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 8otto View Post
    You can't use custom prestige with AutoResponder, you must use FiddlerScript and disable AutoResponder
    How do you disable autoresponder? I unchecked "enable rules" and when I loaded up the game I don't have anything unlocked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashy__ View Post
    How do you disable autoresponder? I unchecked "enable rules" and when I loaded up the game I don't have anything unlocked.
    I see that you have Unlocked folder inside C:\Rules, move its content to C:\Rules, and you should have working scripts (if you paste the updated FiddlerScript)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 8otto View Post
    I see that you have Unlocked folder inside C:\Rules, move its content to C:\Rules, and you should have working scripts (if you paste the updated FiddlerScript)

I pasted the updated FiddlerScript but i'm confused what you mean about the unlocked folder in the rules location. Here are the screenshots of how I have it set up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I pasted the updated FiddlerScript but i'm confused what you mean about the unlocked folder in the rules location. Here are the screenshots of how I have it set up.

Sorry folder called "Updater" I mean

Thanks
    It worked thank you!

Quick question I disabled the free level up along with banners how low is my risk of getting banned if I disabled those two? Also is it safe for me to use this script when a new dbd update gets released?

Other than that I really appreciate you helping me out you have no idea how many times I avoided clicking the bloodweb since it would always reset my chracter prestige.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It worked thank you!

Quick question I disabled the free level up along with banners how low is my risk of getting banned if I disabled those two? Also is it safe for me to use this script when a new dbd update gets released?

Other than that I really appreciate you helping me out you have no idea how many times I avoided clicking the bloodweb since it would always reset my chracter prestige.
    Risk on DbD is random, ofc if you use things that you can't use in "legit" way your risk level is high, if you don't use them it's random, if you don't talk in chat and don't play troll or toxic risk will get low.

Thanks
    Yeah I don't normally talk in chat and only use cosmetics players can obtain. I have another question you mentioned in your previous post that you were running on a old script. Will this current script still work for future updates of dbd maybe the one coming in August?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah I don't normally talk in chat and only use cosmetics players can obtain. I have another question you mentioned in your previous post that you were running on a old script. Will this current script still work for future updates of dbd maybe the one coming in August?
    Old script I meant Definitive Method 7.4.0+ , the working one right now is Definitive Method 8.0.1+ , that's not for a DbD update but for a MarketUpdater update.
    DbD still uses same API from 6.1.0 version.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445