Thread: MultiCheat

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks
    hi, I tried your software, it is quite well made and you update it constantly, I would like to know when the update comes out, will it update itself or do you need to download a new version from the site and I would also like to know if you can change the tab with teleportation of alt accounts now there, as I understand it, there is frequency and range of teleportation I would like you to increase the range from 4 to 15 or 20 blocks since with the current settings it is quite inconvenient to use this function since accounts constantly lag behind and get lost I would like you to increase the distance and speed of teleportation of accounts to the leader. I would also like to know if it is possible to create a function that, when enabled, removes the cooldown for teleportation and invitations from accounts so as not to wait 60 seconds to invite your accounts and it would also be great to see a function for auto farming bomber royale so that when activated it works like auto fishing, that is, it joins the queue and throws bombs in the match and after the end of the match it again joins the queue in a circle I would also like to see in the ship tab the ability to add text that will be sent to the chat, for example, once every 5 minutes, so that people invite you to the ship as a cleaner

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1MIK1 View Post
    hi, I tried your software, it is quite well made and you update it constantly, I would like to know when the update comes out, will it update itself or do you need to download a new version from the site and I would also like to know if you can change the tab with teleportation of alt accounts now there, as I understand it, there is frequency and range of teleportation I would like you to increase the range from 4 to 15 or 20 blocks since with the current settings it is quite inconvenient to use this function since accounts constantly lag behind and get lost I would like you to increase the distance and speed of teleportation of accounts to the leader. I would also like to know if it is possible to create a function that, when enabled, removes the cooldown for teleportation and invitations from accounts so as not to wait 60 seconds to invite your accounts and it would also be great to see a function for auto farming bomber royale so that when activated it works like auto fishing, that is, it joins the queue and throws bombs in the match and after the end of the match it again joins the queue in a circle I would also like to see in the ship tab the ability to add text that will be sent to the chat, for example, once every 5 minutes, so that people invite you to the ship as a cleaner

u askin for a lot but imma answer ur questions
    1- bout the teleport range
    i didnt set it to 4 cuz i wanna keep it limited or somethin the issue is the game server limits teleport speed for every player per second max is 4 so no point in makin it higher

2- bout a new update i dont think imma do it the features it got are enough
    even tho most of what u mentioned is kinda easy to make it still takes time to turn it into somethin useful

and even if i do it i dont think imma make it free

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213