WTSHARDCORE & SEMI-RARE ACCOUNT ALMOST 10 YEARS OLD

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
HARDCORE & SEMI-RARE ACCOUNT ALMOST 10 YEARS OLD
3-letter IGN
135 ACs left
2022 Nulgath collection chest

Changeable email
Disabled Artix Portal account since 2021 (safe)

Price: $40 (PayPal F&F | Crypto)

I prefer middleman transaction (you pay the fees) for your assurance and safety on both sides but direct transactions will do as well.

Add me on IM
See screenshots and the provided video for more details.

MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
@CoffeeMorena Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours.
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat. Read more about it here.
If you or any customer requires a middleman, trade safe using MPGH's selected Middlemen

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]Azerila
[MPGH]Lily

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH

[Section Rules]
Daily bump. If you're interested, reply to the thread and add me on IM so I'll get notified.
@Lily, sorry I had to tag you here, can't send you a message and you haven't accepted my friend request. We need MM assistance through PayPal.
Daily/Weekly bump.

Edit:

Accepting trade offers for your Valorant account with decent skins (preferably low rank, I just want the skins).
Daily/Weekly bump.

Accepting trade offers for your Valorant account with decent skins (preferably low rank, I just want the skins).
Daily/Weekly bump.

Accepting trade offers for your Valorant account with decent skins (preferably low rank, I just want the skins).
Daily/Weekly bump. Price Update: $30

Accepting trade offers for your Valorant account with decent skins (preferably low rank, I just want the skins).
Daily/Weekly bump. Price Update: $30

Accepting trade offers for your Valorant account with decent skins (preferably low rank, I just want the skins).
Daily/Weekly/Monthly bump.

Also selling 14 year old account with some rares and a lot of collection chests. DM me for more details.
Daily/Weekly/Monthly bump.

Also selling 14 year old account with decent rares and a lot of collection chests. DM me for more details and price negotiations.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?