I developed flashdevtools when I became interested in AQW hacking. Initially, I did not intend to release this publicly but I changed my mind about that. In order to do that I have to make some changes, which is why this is a preview. While I make those changes, I thought I might as well ask the community about desirable features. What would make your life easier, as a developer focusing on AQW?

These are the current features:

• Output from AS3 trace() calls is captured and displayed in the flashdevtools UI
  • Any SWF files loaded by the game process can be intercepted and replaced by a user-provided SWF (including preloaders and the game SWF itself)
  • AS3 code can be executed within the context of the game. The code can be written in a text box in the UI, or in a file, or it can be supplied in a compiled SWF file

Features that I plan to implement at the moment:

• Packet logger

flashdevtools is designed to work with the official Artix Game Launcher. However, if there is any interest, it should be easy to make it work with private servers as well.

To end the post, here are a couple of images:

Image showing a house SWF being replaced with a modified one

Image showing AS3 code supplied in a text box in the UI being executed

Any feedback is appreciated!
I have been using this to develop other AQW projects which I plan to release in the future.