Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Question Labryinth work around?

Can anyone give me any hints/help on the work around for labyrinth leveling spam? like is it a command? or can anyone tell me in which hfs file can I find the work around? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will rep and Thank, also PM me if you wish to keep the work around secret.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    lm wondering about this also
    [IMG]https://i46.photobucke*****m/albums/f138/gohan_2525/elfblogbanner-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If someone does have a work-around for Labyrinth, they most likley won't give it out to "Leechers".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Well, I was thinking (after I got my main character to lv70) that this wasn't the best idea

I only play on two characters, my Lann and my Evie. Like I stated a second ago, I got my Lann to lv70 as fast as I could because I was afraid that the labyrinth would be patch very quickly. That was close to a ********king exploit of a hack. My Evie is around 60'ish because I wanted to be like everyone else and be able to do Titan multiple times per day. LUL well, I was quite hasty in that, because I STILL have to finish up all the quests to be able to do Titan..

I guess the best thing about the labyrinth exploit was the awesome AP.

To sum up what I'm saying, I guess, is that it kinda slowed down my drive to play.. This is a great game and if any workaround for going past floor 41 is found, I would caution to use it sparingly.

^^; Thanks for listening for a second.

(To add: I'll always use the Ai lag.. that's the best hack in my opinion)