Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

1-99 Thieving Guide

This Guide Assumes You Will Be Botting a Majority of the Skill. If You Do Not Plan On That, This May Not Be The Guide For You.

Thieving is probably one of the easiest skills to train, as it only takes about 50-80 hours if botting. I'm not going to bore you with a wall of text about what to do, so let me just lay down the basics.

LEVELS 1-35
    Ultimately, there are two good choices here.
    1. Thieving the men in Lumbridge (Do this yourself to level 5, as level 5 is required for Tea Stall)
    2. Tea Stall in Varrock (Level 5-36) - BBTeaStealer
    Doing the men should take no more than 10-30 minutes depending on your devotion. Then get the Tea Stealer bot. Leave the bot running the tea stall and in a few hours you should have some decent thieving XP. I recommend botting until level 36 (Explained in the next section).

Level 36-62
    At level 36, go to the Thieves' Guild (Read below on instruction on how to get there) and do the first two capers.(Buyers and Cellars, From Tiny Acorns)

After you've completed those capers, begin to loot the chests in the Thieves' Guild. Thieving Guild Extreme (I believe it works)
    This yields upwards of 60k xp/hr. It will go very quick. Continue doing this until level 41, then do the next caper in the line: Lost Her Marbles .

**All of these "capers" (Quests) are available in the thieving guild. In order to get into the thieving guild, use your Home Teleport (To Lumbridge), then walk north to the very northernmost house, and there should be a quest symbol on the northern edge of the house. There is actually a trapdoor there that you should climb down, and then talk to Darren there. Doing all of these quests will not only result in ~11k total Thieving Experience, but it will expand the thieving guild and add more features, which you are going to want. You will also gain about 55k turning the the items from the 3rd caper.**

Level 62-95/99
    Before we discuss this method, there are two prerequisites.
    *The Feud This quest must be done at level 62 (If you did it before now, good for you, you can do it starting at level 30, but I figure why throw it in earlier and confuse everyone)
    *A Guild Of Our Own is the final caper, and able to be completed at level 62. This must be done for our quick method.

Now that you have done those quests, it's time to return back to the finished thieving guild and start Blackjacking Volunteers (You learned about Blackjacking in the Feud and in the caper). First, buy a Rubber Blackjack from the general store. Then start botting on the Coshing Volunteers with pN ThievingGuild Pro You can do two things with this bot, if you plan on babysitting it, lure the advanced pickpocketing trainer in the general store and block him in there, as he will stay stuck there. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU WILL BE AFK FOR A PROLONGED AMOUNT OF TIME. If you have breaks set to be on, when you log back in the bot will just sit in the general store and do nothing. If you are not babysitting, just run it on one of the coshing Volunteers. This is one of the quickest, safest ways of getting 99.

There are two alternatives:
    * The Sorceress' Garden is a mini game where you can collect Sq'irk Fruit (Use the Summer Garden only), which can be very high in Thieving XP. Botting is best on powerbot with the Epic Garden of Magic script, which leads to some high THieving xp/ph.
    *At level 95, Pickpocketing the Master Farmer in Draynor becomes a very profitable way of gaining thieving XP. You can pickpocket seeds from him, a couple of them very expensive. (Use SeedBurglar^2)

Really that's all there is to it. Just a lot of botting and patience. I recently achieved 99 thieving doing almost exactly what I wrote up here, saw there was no thieving guide, was ashamed, and wrote this up. I wish you the best of luck, and have fun, as the thieving cape looks very nice if I do say so myself.

**I'll add pictures and other stuff tomorrow, at the moment it's midnight, and I've already spent an hour on this, cba to do more, I'll also clean it up and make it look better, because at the moment in my eyes it looks just fine.**

Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lockdown6435 For This Useful Post:

Battlefieldzocker (09-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    i got 99 theiving all i did was do sussorers garden from 62 to 99 took about1 week

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    "pN ThievingGuild Pro" was last updated on 12 August 2011, does it still work?

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
    "pN ThievingGuild Pro" was last updated on 12 August 2011, does it still work?
    a bot? maybe, test it
    Paul/Bela B's Alt

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by day-out View Post
    i got 99 theiving all i did was do sussorers garden from 62 to 99 took about1 week
    You can only do summer's garden on level 65, and spring garden sux

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yea it works...got my 99 no more than a week ago, used that from 92 -> 99. Sorc Garden isn't bad, but I do not recommend botting that for prolonged periods of time lol...that's a ban heaven...
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by day-out View Post
    i have a hutch that 99 percent of people IN the runescape worlds all of em!!! cant do sorc garden legit... If i was a jagex mod everyone in sorc garden in alll worlds would be perm banned.