In the middle of nowhere, next to nothing
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Question Help with leveling?

Hello everyone.

I'd like to ask if someone found a way to hack the character level so that the monster levels and loot levels change accordingly?
    (So that the game recognizes the level change, like it would be a real level uping)

I have tried different trainers, messed around with CE and using various user scripts, but haven't found a way to quickly boost the level so that the game would change the environment accordingly. Seems like the hacked XP that get's added to the character is "cosmetic"...

EDIT:
    I'd like to add the following information:

For example I'm on my way to Sanctuary and I have edited my XP / Level to 35 e.g. When I get finally to Sanctuary, I go to the Treasure Chest. I loot from that chest and it gived me the right level equipment (35), but when I go to the Moxxis Slot Machine and get the Legendary weapons, they are like LVL 10 or 11 requirement. (You would be around this level when you would have played legit.). Also the monster levels are low, lvl 8 - 10 and the loot they drop is like the Legendary loot - level 10 - 11...

Thanks in advance,
    Mikkaav
    Last edited by Mikkaav; 10-15-2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Added info...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Almost every change you make in borderlands 2 has to be recalculated by the game engine. After you change your level save and quit then re-load that save. If that still doesn't work try joining a co-op game after leveling up and save and quit once again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The game only changes levels among items accordingly to which playthrough your on.
    [MPGH] - [N.E.E.T.]

In the middle of nowhere, next to nothing
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I'd like to add the following information:

For example I'm on my way to Sanctuary and I have edited my XP / Level to 35 e.g. When I get finally to Sanctuary, I go to the Treasure Chest. I loot from that chest and it gived me the right level equipment (35), but when I go to the Moxxis Slot Machine and get the Legendary weapons, they are like LVL 10 or 11 requirement. (You would be around this level when you would have played legit.). Also the monster levels are low, lvl 8 - 10 and the loot they drop is like the Legendary loot - level 10 - 11...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Moxxis slot machine gives you items to the level of your current main quest, if im not mistaken
    [IMG]https://images.akamai.steamuserconten*****m/ugc/392168636454389155/A891D9AED8575CD7FE83756E09EED047FB0CC090/[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What are you using to edit your XP? Also are you editing it in increments or just jumping straight to 80,000 for level 30ish and are you doing this while in front of the slot machines?