Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

AQW vs AS3 insecurities

Since spider is reading my stuff or at least occasionally glancing at MPGH I will not be mentioning the fix in which he made after I broke it the first time. I now have bypassed it again. Should I add this feature back into the new MPGH Loader 2.0 or just keep it private? No I will not publically tell you, only in PM or I will not mention what exactly I am referring to, as it's useful for hacking purposes.

If the AQW team gets ahold of me first I might tell them
    Or not because they won't
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 05-08-2022 at 08:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Edit: I will not be releasing the "Bypassed" feature in the updated client as a courtesy to the AQW team. They are fruitfully aware of the botting going on and even have written a newer tracer into the releases. I'm unsure if they are going to STOP TRYING TO GRAB AT OUR MONEY AND REVITALIZE THE GAME.
    If they see this comment and PM me I will be more than helpful in pointing out certain security issues in the current code/etc that are currently putting future builds of the game at extensive risks. Then on a second note, QUIT ONLY PRODUCING 90% MEMBER AND AC ITEMS IF YOU WANT NEW PLAYERS TO KEEP PLAYING IT NEEDS TO BE 35%mem 35%AC 40% free in the newer shops vs the F**k you the new players are currently getting. Do note it has seemed to be getting a lot better! So Thank you.

Also @133spider.....the new bank loading is stellar pretty much instant on my account with like 450-800+ items in the bank.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 05-11-2022 at 09:12 PM.