Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

What almost all aim bots are missing

Hello community, I've been using hacks and doing ones myself for ages, and what almost all automation tools/bots miss is the human naturalism factor AKA slight randomization factor. It can be though of in the light of the difference between theoretical and actual digital signals with respect to attenuation, as in the following graph

the point is, nothing is a straight line, everything we do is zig zagged, everything has slight distortion and randomization, so if we're making an automated bot to imitate us, why not take a step further and make it a perfect one?

The algorithm can be fairly simple and can be applied in way more parts and not only for aiming bots, but for everything that is intended to be done by humans but done by programs instead;

• Aim Bot precision randomization factor, can be looped with a new seed or can be a fixed sequence of factors for optimization if whatever language RotMG uses allows it. Maybe normal loop optimization hacks can work. It very basically means that shots shouldn't always land 100% accurate if an enemy is moving with varying speed, it can take us normal humans around 30 cups of caffeine to be able to do this, or just a die-hard, no-lifer suicidal player xD

• Aim Bot randomized firing delay, includes early firing and late fire release, nobody can tell when an enemy dies to instantly release fire even with HP bars... Right?

• Aim Bot averaged precision, it makes no sense when you see someone aiming at a flying entity perfectly that suddenly crazes around! We can't have such a super-duper attention level specially when there's a lot of artifacts and particles flying around, moreover sometimes you even lose sight of your cursor lmao

The algorithm for most of them is fairly simple, the only problem can lie in actually generating the random numbers as sometimes pseudo-randoms can be a head in the butt, but system ms as a seed is always a good idea. My main client is 059 so I hope to see something like this implemented soon in it =D

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MI550 For This Useful Post:

059 (08-11-2018),2004 (08-10-2018),ArushK (08-12-2018),Chase (08-28-2018),citydrifter (08-13-2018),DavisXola (08-13-2018),Elfion (08-12-2018),Gravitir3.14 (08-10-2018),Makzul78 (09-14-2018),Matthew (08-19-2018),olidri (08-11-2018),Plus22 (08-13-2018),stalker53 (08-11-2018),Solvi (08-14-2018),Test on3 (08-14-2018)

Thanks
    Nice post, and very interesting thought you have put into this. Love it. Something new I've learned today

Thanks
    I've aways thought about this. At the very least, let's make aimbot not always shoot at the dead center of the mob.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Damn, first time i see a thread like this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    very interesting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    the ideas you proposed still make inhuman patterns, no anomalies were included, doesn't take the task intensity in factor and neither does it count for timezones and current time. (sleepiness) in order to make it look legit to other players, you'd effectively have to cut the efficiency of it in half, which is not an option many will take, dev time can be spent better. however, if you're worried about a ban, there's no point; deca can't and won't fix aimbots

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FlutterM4rk For This Useful Post:

Hobobobjim (09-06-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Pretty good idea.

Sep 2016 - Joined MPGH
    March 2017 - Premium Member
    October 2017 - News Force
    January 2018 - Premium Seller
    February 2018 - Publicist

sc_rotmg
    SC2K
    Boombox’s Sheep

Buying all CS:GO skins!

Add me on IM to discuss stuff

Thanks
    Here try this for guaranteed randomization: turn the damn thing off so a real human actually shoots it lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    aimbot isn't even a real thing u scrubs @059 just has a group of people who sit on a remote computer 24/7 who will aim for you from an external connected client whenever you turn aimbot on

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

Austen_Dayton (08-23-2018),DavisXola (08-13-2018),Hobobobjim (09-06-2018),SobameUnCoco (08-12-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    aimbot isn't even a real thing u scrubs @059 just has a group of people who sit on a remote computer 24/7 who will aim for you from an external connected client whenever you turn aimbot on
    He pays well tho
    Dave marry me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExTaZyYx For This Useful Post:

DavisXola (08-13-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Where can I hire aim professionals?
    Last edited by citydrifter; 08-13-2018 at 02:32 AM. Reason: grr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
    Definitely not here

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    There's a randomised aimbot option in the Crazy Client but i think thats only made to miss sometimes but it will still react instantly and stop the moment the enemy is dead

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterM4rk View Post
    the ideas you proposed still make inhuman patterns, no anomalies were included, doesn't take the task intensity in factor and neither does it count for timezones and current time. (sleepiness) in order to make it look legit to other players, you'd effectively have to cut the efficiency of it in half, which is not an option many will take, dev time can be spent better. however, if you're worried about a ban, there's no point; deca can't and won't fix aimbots
    I don't really understand what you meant with anomalies, but pretty sure you meant a form of imperfection.

Task intensity? We're not saying make an AI agent that copies a real personality, who the fuck gives a fuck about how sustainable you are while under pressure?

As for sleepiness, I also believe it would be hard to include it, since you can't tell if a person is sleepy or no with absolutely ZERO hacks. Moreover, considering 1/4 of a normal player's focus falls under aiming, with it out of the equation there's plenty of focus on dodging!

You said that efficiency has to be cut in half to 'make it seem legit to other players', however I only see efficiency increase. Apart from what you suggested, do you see anything that decreases efficiency or performance?

Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
    I actually don't use aimbot, and prefer to keep my skills sharp and learn to aim while dodging, but I'm a developer and am interested in sharing my ideas only.

However, thanks for your point of view, and actually for your non-constructive criticism.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by MI550 View Post
    I don't really understand what you meant with anomalies, but pretty sure you meant a form of imperfection.

Task intensity? We're not saying make an AI agent that copies a real personality, who the fuck gives a fuck about how sustainable you are while under pressure?

As for sleepiness, I also believe it would be hard to include it, since you can't tell if a person is sleepy or no with absolutely ZERO hacks. Moreover, considering 1/4 of a normal player's focus falls under aiming, with it out of the equation there's plenty of focus on dodging!

You said that efficiency has to be cut in half to 'make it seem legit to other players', however I only see efficiency increase. Apart from what you suggested, do you see anything that decreases efficiency or performance?

I actually don't use aimbot, and prefer to keep my skills sharp and learn to aim while dodging, but I'm a developer and am interested in sharing my ideas only.

However, thanks for your point of view, and actually for your non-constructive criticism.
    anomalies as in your anti-virus popping up, your pet sitting on your hand, anything that breaks the pattern and does happen irl

(lack of) task intensity is the easiest way to detect ""human"" aimbots, as the random range doesn't change, and even if it would, it would just be another range at the end of the day. what you're proposing is a human aimbot, (which is by definition an AI, mind you) and without human behavior it's pretty far-fetched to be called a human aimbot, or even be worthwhile...

when you play for hours, you gradually become less 'sharp', if you don't; sure there's your anomaly, but it's not really an anomaly when it goes on for weeks or months. again, easy to get a pattern from

if you perfectly aim and switch targets seamlessly it's everything but human, and even if you bump it up to the levels of (very) skilled players, you still lose the efficiency while being obvious

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast