Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Wink neww clan {S}exy{0}wn farm and glitch??

SO, whats this clan about, anyway?
    {s}EXY{0}WN Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Clan Home is a clan dedicated to Farming for EXP and Money, or just gathering together to learn, practice or find glitches in Z8Games Crossfire!

Farming? What's that?
    You'd be surprised at the amount of people who don't know what farming is. Farming is the action of either
    A) Playing with 2 different accounts and killing the 2nd account (which is AKF) for free EXP, GP, and KD (Kill/Death) for KDR(Kill ÷ Death Ration = K/D=KDR%).
    B) Playing with another member whom has agreed to let their player (usually a mule) to be set up and killed for a set amount of time for some sort of payment or a farming session of their own.

Glitching? What's that?
    Glitching is finding exploits (of sorts...) on maps to use for ones advantage or just have a bit of exploratory fun...

Box Glitching is one of the oldest ways of glitching which allows you to hide inside of boxes (lots of which have been patched so...) and shoot opposing players without being able to be harmed (or seen for that matter... )

Will I get banned if I'm caught farming/glitching?
    If your 'caught' farming, no. You will not be banned by Z8 Games. You are 'playing' a 'normal match' against an 'opponent'. You just happen to be beat the crap outta him (or vise verse... ).
    However, if your caught glitching in a NORMAL match (with no clan mates, or a match that was not set up with the goal of finding/doing glitches) you VERY WELL MIGHT get banned. People don't like glitchers (most of the time... other times they can be funny, but not usually), so tread softly...if you put REAL MONEY towards your account, I HIGHLY suggest that you make a mule for farming. You should never glitch on an account that you'd hate to see your money gone to waste over... -_-

I want to join...do I have to speak a certain language?
    Well, I'm not entirely certain on that one. I'm sure W3AKbullet prefers English speaking players, as it IS an English speaking server...but I'll have to get back to you on that question...
    So, how do I join?
    CLAN LINK...... Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Clan Home

and my will a Tournament clan and any player won my give him player a LTE

Thanks
    looks like a cool clan. Im SFC 3rd class, can i join? I got m4 silver, ak silver, kriss, sg camo, and etc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sultan2b For This Useful Post:

wessam50 (05-09-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Question neww clan{s}exy{0}wn all can apply clan glitch and farm

hi alll this clan farm and glitch and any one need clan come here and my will make Tournament clan and any one won my add in lte and link clan Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Clan Home