Thread: some questions!

Thanks

some questions!

Hi, all, I am new here.

I wanna buy an account, so is it safe to buy one ? (If anyone can give me an account which one doesn't play anymore, I will appreciate. Only vella or Evie)

Buying gold from players (like people in this Forum), account will not get banned. Is it ture?

I haven't have any expericen buying gold in game, so I am wondering how we trade?

Thank for people who read it or answer my questions

Thanks
    I would recommend mordrag_05 if you are looking for NA West account who I believe was selling items from his Vella account and he is also trying to sell the entire account too so go check it out if you are interested. He is very trustworthy and also a West gold seller that I always buy from and put my absolute trust on .

To answer the buying gold question, no you won't get ban since it is not a breach of Terms of Service if someone sends you gold there is no way to ban someone just because they receive gold from someone else via mailbox or MP assuming that the person giving you the gold did not earn it by illegal means such as botting. But since botting is not really possible atm everyone that is selling gold earned it legitimately.

Well first of all confirm that the one your doing transaction with is really them by asking them to send a Visitor message on mpgh and vice versa. Also using an Official Middle Man is the safest otherwise, if the seller has a lot of vouches, you should go first by sending money via paypal to the seller, then he will confirm it and you then either COD some random item(like a cloth or something lol) to him or list an item in the MP for the amount of gold you bought and the seller will buy the item from you and then transaction would be done and you vouch for him on the forums. If the seller doesn't have any vouches at all, it is safer to use a middle man or if he is willing, ask the seller to go first.
    Last edited by WarabiWings; 09-10-2014 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks
    Forgot to add that most of the time transaction is done through Skype so that is why you got to ask them to confirm their mpgh account via visitor message or pm. :P

Thanks
    Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    im selling a level 80 vella with gears. 63k ap if your interested pls add me akirapochi. lets talk about the price of you want to bargain. thank you very much +best

also got level 80 kai. with level 80 weapon. 69k ap. knight hawk set. pls let me know thank you
    Last edited by mordrag_05; 09-12-2014 at 05:13 AM.