Thanks

I need help in Visual Studio Ultimate 2010!

I'm creating a trainer for an online flash game, and i've created the window and inserted the swf file so that the game comes up properly. But I've run into trouble with using "Buttons". I've placed a button on the window and named it "Zombie" and now i'm trying to place an swf file into that button, so that when I click it during the game an action occurs. The swf file was already made prior to this, and has worked as a button for other trainers, so i'm trying to figure out what needs to be done for to place the swf file into the button. I've decompiled the swf fast and went to Action > Main.Movie. and there is only one frame. In this frame is a bunch of code that I don't understand.

Am I suppose to integrate that into the button coding? Or is there an easier way to get the swf into the button.

Please help

PS: DOn't ask why i'm using 2010 version. It's just due to convenience.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Until_Morning View Post
    I'm creating a trainer for an online flash game, and i've created the window and inserted the swf file so that the game comes up properly. But I've run into trouble with using "Buttons". I've placed a button on the window and named it "Zombie" and now i'm trying to place an swf file into that button, so that when I click it during the game an action occurs. The swf file was already made prior to this, and has worked as a button for other trainers, so i'm trying to figure out what needs to be done for to place the swf file into the button. I've decompiled the swf fast and went to Action > Main.Movie. and there is only one frame. In this frame is a bunch of code that I don't understand.

Am I suppose to integrate that into the button coding? Or is there an easier way to get the swf into the button.

Please help

PS: DOn't ask why i'm using 2010 version. It's just due to convenience.
    Confusion it's a online flash game? are you just creating a visual trainer or are you actually trying to manipulate the game it's self?