Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Used League RP Cards

Hi there. I'm trying to conduct some research on possibly finding a pattern to riot's RP cards so I'm trying to gather some of the USED codes.

If you have any that I may use (EU server) Please pm them to me. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    There is no pattern. It's just a random generated code of XX digits.

In the corner of a spherical neighborhood
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Must be activated*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    They are activated at the store when you purchase them.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    This I know, but I'm talking about the codes themselves. They're randomly generated, but with enough codes, I may be able to predict possible rp codes in the future and possibly get lucky buying them. If you have any, please post them.

Remember, I don't need new ones, I need USED EU ones. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaze View Post
    There is no pattern. It's just a random generated code of XX digits.
    wouldnt be random, thats to much work for secure codes.
    they will use an algorithm. just will be had to crack.

dont play eu, so im out.

Thanks
    What Riot did with their card codes. And there are multiple codes ranging in both size and numbers and letter. What Riot did was made a program to generate code at random, is code already generate if not then print code. Depending on the code's use depends on the number of characters in the code. Now in order to use the code, Riot did this. Card not active waiting for activation from retailer. Card Active, ready to be used and recognized by game. Once card is used, product already used is marked in the database. There's no pattern or algorithm involved just the plain method of size + random generation and markdown to database of code created for each character space. This is so secure that the only way to bypass it would be to steal a card and activate a card using a retailer's system without getting caught, good luck with doing that. Or steal the card once it's been activated from the person who bought it. Again good luck with all that. =)

Code generator not possible.

Code activator if code has been generator but not used may be possible, but that's a lot of work right there and you have to know the IP, an ID and pass to access Riot Database to change that data.

Well there you have it.
    Last edited by zschopf1; 04-25-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Thanks
    I've thought of all this and I thank you for your input. I guess what I'm trying to do is more toward the code "Activation" as said by the above poster. Anyway, I view these things as a challenge. :P

Having said that, are there any people who have used EU cards that I can get codes from? I'm eager to begin my research. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    penguins, your going to try and activate cards?....
    good luck, probably for legal reasons, ether stop posting progress, or encrypt your posts...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Indeed it would be used against you if you were to be caught
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lol doing this would kind of be like "stealing" from riot, which is illegal. Just don't do it. =/
    "Just put your D*ck in their mouth and F*ck what they say"

We killed Osama, thats how America outdid the royal wedding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yep. A generator would be useless. Each card has a bar code on it. In the store you buy the card, they will scan the bar code upon purchase. This sends a signal to Riot to activate the card, making it useable. If the store does not scan the code, the card will not work. I really doubt you could make an activator because you would need to either have access to Riot's database, or be able to immitate the activation signal somehow. Unless you know what kind of data is sent in the activation code, its impossible. And I have no clue how you're going to be able to do that, but it's VERY unlikely that it will work. Even if you do manage to do so, you realize that you''re breaking the law by A) not paying for their product and B) Fraud. Good luck, though.
    Last edited by Speedy1515; 04-26-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Joining League of Legends? Register here!

If you haven't seen it already, check out Ultimate Guitar for Tabs, Forums, and many other learning tools/utilities

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Alright, most of you are wrong. The guy who says it is "random" how does that work, how do you code random? Its impossible. They have an algorithm, that uses the time/date and the algorithm to create the code. This code is then written in riots database to await activation. This makes every code original. You could in fact crack it. And, he wouldn't have to "break in and steal." If you have the algorithm, just keep inputting different codes until one has been activated by store but not used yet. This is plausible, but this guy is way to inexperience to figure it out. You would need hundreds of codes, and the times they were manufactured to do this. Sorry, close thread now please. here is a common example of this same technique. In World of Warcraft, you can buy an authenticator. The authenticator has a code that changes every thirty seconds. When you log in, you enter the current code. So if someone doesn't have the authenticator in their hand, they cant log in on your account. here is the catch. This authenticator has an original algorithm inside that uses the time to generate the code. if someone can key log the time you enter the code and the code three separate times, they can find the algorithm and predict future authentication codes. Unfortunately, riots algorithms are much much more complex, probably with types of math that cant even be determined by the average computer.
    time*date +month rounded to the nearest x then find the square root of it, and divide it by negative 55346*hour/500 and then take the first x digits of the output and that is your code. Somthing to that extent. Much more advanced than any of us.

Thanks
    Noob ^ ^ =\ you have no idea.. lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Flingninabob View Post
    Alright, most of you are wrong. The guy who says it is "random" how does that work, how do you code random? Its impossible. They have an algorithm, that uses the time/date and the algorithm to create the code. This code is then written in riots database to await activation. This makes every code original. You could in fact crack it. And, he wouldn't have to "break in and steal." If you have the algorithm, just keep inputting different codes until one has been activated by store but not used yet. This is plausible, but this guy is way to inexperience to figure it out. You would need hundreds of codes, and the times they were manufactured to do this. Sorry, close thread now please. here is a common example of this same technique. In World of Warcraft, you can buy an authenticator. The authenticator has a code that changes every thirty seconds. When you log in, you enter the current code. So if someone doesn't have the authenticator in their hand, they cant log in on your account. here is the catch. This authenticator has an original algorithm inside that uses the time to generate the code. if someone can key log the time you enter the code and the code three separate times, they can find the algorithm and predict future authentication codes. Unfortunately, riots algorithms are much much more complex, probably with types of math that cant even be determined by the average computer.
    time*date +month rounded to the nearest x then find the square root of it, and divide it by negative 55346*hour/500 and then take the first x digits of the output and that is your code. Somthing to that extent. Much more advanced than any of us.
    riot cards are activated when you purchase them, in other words, they are worthless unless bought.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast