Thanks

East server friends

looking for some. Pretty boring doing things alone, I doooo have other friends -_-' but when I farm for things, its much more fun to do it with someone..and I would much rather not let anyone know how im doing it so fast..sooo..pm your ign if you want. Dont post them in this thread.

HELL ill even freaking help you farm your break off items by joining your games and giving them to u..I just need someone to talk about these commands with..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by LoliDolly View Post
    looking for some. Pretty boring doing things alone, I doooo have other friends -_-' but when I farm for things, its much more fun to do it with someone..and I would much rather not let anyone know how im doing it so fast..sooo..pm your ign if you want. Dont post them in this thread.

HELL ill even freaking help you farm your break off items by joining your games and giving them to u..I just need someone to talk about these commands with..
    ill be your friend! but lets keep everything in pm's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sure I guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm playing on the east server, I could be your in-game friend. Well partly... If you want to trade some item it could only be done via alts, and any chatting would have to be done via msn/skype.
    important matress

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miegalius View Post
    I'm playing on the east server, I could be your in-game friend. Well partly... If you want to trade some item it could only be done via alts, and any chatting would have to be done via msn/skype.
    Sounds more trustworthy than the other guy's honeypot. PM me with a name of one of your alts, I need me a braid tassel.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miegalius View Post
    ohhh u take this seerrrrious~ kay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I wouldn't mind havin friends too ^_^ >xP
    [IMG]https://www.voidfron*****m/images/colony/2.png[/IMG]
    Click this to help expand this VoidFront colony!

If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!