Thread: How to begin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

How to begin

So... I've met alot of people who have made their own scripts and keep them private for themselves (for several reasons) and it sort of got me interested in asking them what I need to learn for start scripting, is it C++ or Java? If anybody in this forum could maybe... Help me out where I should start reading about coding/scripting for Day - Z I would really appreciate it.

[Point is.. I want somebody who can teach me, somebody I can be an 'apprentice' of.] :P

Skype - Please, send me your Skype in PM's.

If this is in the wrong section, excuse me. I am not a senior member nor am I a junior member of MPGH. (To be honest, I am a leecher who thinks he should be able to pay-back somehow and give out the scripts that I learn over time)
    Last edited by nuclearreactorx; 09-08-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I think they use C++. I don't know how but most hacks use C++ to edit codes and so. ( I think ) anyways, these day's you have to pay someone to learn how to hack. last I heard, it was 30$ to learn a lot of steps and important steps to hacking. But this was for another game. Sorry if I wasn't much help, but hope this gave you an idea.
    I can't bear art that you can walk round and admire. A book should be either a bandit or a rebel or a man in the crowd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I will just jump in here, Almost all the scripts people do, generally just copy and past from other people, who write scripts for the actual game, if you Google what your looking for chances are you will come along some of the arma 2 moding, pages, they have alot of info and tutorials on how to do allot of things, like calling in artillery strikes or spawning LHD(aircraft-carrier). I dont have any links since I generally just Google what i'm looking for a brows threw sites, that have the info i'm looking for.

I know that telling you to use google is not really help full, but that really is the best way to search for the answers to your questions. I often find that just copy and pasting code together gets me just about whatever I want. Most people just read other peoples code to get an idea of how it works, if you can't read code, you might want to start learning how to do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Indeed, but I would like to be able to create my own bypassers for example. Not only scripts, scripts I could probably just download and execute, but to make sure I can execute them without having to buy a new CDkey and getting banned... That's what I have in my mind. If I learn C++ by basic tutorials, will I surely be able to make my own bypasser and scripts?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nop, only knowing basics you wont get far..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Ofcourse not, but if I learn basics then advanced...