Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Thumbs up Universal Tunable Xhair

Copyright © 2011 Георгий Минулин (also known as 63OR63)

Universal Tunable Xhair is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

Universal Tunable Xhair is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

Description:

This release contains Universal Tunable Xhair - a simple ahk script, that works in any game and allow you to adjust the crosshair to your needs. To be exact, you can change the size, the shape, the color and the position of the crosshair.

Note: VAC status of Universal Tunable Xhair is undetected and it will never change, because it doesn't read/write game memory, inject dll etc. Punkbuster doesn't detect it too. The behaviour of other anticheats is unknown.

Usage:

After you run Universal Tunable Xhair its icon will be placed to system tray. The crosshair will be visible only in games, so I recommend you to add the script to the startup.

Universal Tunable Xhair requires games to be launched in windowed mode. To get rid of borders in windowed mode run "noborders.exe".

By default, Universal Tunable Xhair works in all GoldSource games (Counter Strike 1.6, Half-Life etc.), all Source games (Counter Strike Source, Half-Life 2, Let 4 Dead etc.), Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. If you want it to work in any other game, just press "alt+insert" ingame or open "xhair.ini" and add the ahk_class (it can be got with Window Spy of Autohotkey, or you can try to find it on the Internet) of the game there (up to 20 games can be added).

The crosshair consists of 1 cenral pixel and 9 tiers, each of them can be visible or not and have its own color from the list: red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, magenta, white, black.
    To change the color of tier, press its number and "-" to decrease it or "=" to increase (from red to black). For example, if the fourth tier is red, pressing "4+=" two times will make it green. To change the color of central pixel use "0".
    To change the visibility of tier or central pixel, press the corresponding number and "backspace".

By default, the crosshair is drawn in the very center of the screen. You can move it by pressing "alt" and arrows, "alt+delete" will reset its position to the center.

Screenshot:

VirusScans:

VirusTotal, Jotti

Download:
    Last edited by 63OR63; 05-18-2011 at 11:53 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 63OR63 For This Useful Post:

cbas213 (05-07-2012),cruciimperio (08-20-2011),DiCTor (10-12-2012),Garyzo118 (04-03-2013),meed35 (09-30-2011),neli (11-02-2012),VLLAIS (07-11-2011)

Thanks
    would the crosshair still be up if i use a sniper?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    hahaha i couldent make it work bro