Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Question Risks of using refund services? and MANY other questions about it and shipping

Not well acquainted with methods for refunding, so I'd rather pay another to make it run smoothly.
    Unfortunately from what I've browsed, I've seen many very pretty looking service threads that all lack to mention anything about opsec or risks; it just shows a very rough outline of the chain of events. Haven't found much of anything regarding package receiving, and that's what I'm most paranoid about.

Do you fake sign instead of actually signing? Why?
    How could you make it so you dont have to sign altogether?
    How is the refunder accomplishing the service? Do they contact support for you and claim Did-Not-Arrive or Empty Box arrived/Partial Box arrived?
    Will using these services result in a carrier investigation or billing or address blacklisted from company and carrier or severe negative consequences for innocent parties (the postman/deliveryman) like warnings or termination?
    In order to keep personal address off blacklists, would using a reship or other method be helpful? Do commercial entities like reshippers comply with investigations requested by the seller or carrier?
    Would chaining reshippers (product sendpath: seller>reship A>reship B> end user) be helpful to protect against investigations? or would investigation request simply be passed between them and your info gets divulged anyway?

Are there alternative options for shipping that are more advantageous? PO Box? using your shipping info but a prior homeowner's name? using a neighbour's house that is about to be on sale? airbnb?
    And does using a pseudonym really raise flags on your shipment unnecessarily? What exactly is one risking using a fake name to receive packages?

The more detailed the answer the better :) TY

Thanks
    signing is usually based on the value of the item, if its high value you will need to sign, and fake sign so if they say you signed for the package (if they do DNA) you can say thats not my name so I didn't sign it and idk who that person is who did.

you cant make it so you dont have to sign again its based on value of the item. i dont have to sign for air pods from apple but for my Iphone I did.

yes the refunder will user a method. a good refunder has shop specific methods instead of just saying DNA or partial but yes most will do DNA/partial/empty box. they just email/call/live chat with the company and say one of those methods.

investigates are based upon the store, item cost and method used/ ive had many investigations and everything has been fine/normal shipping wise just space refunds apart/ some stores dont investigate with the carrair and some do.

most companyts will see you used a reship and not refund you. just use a drop or real address, its fine to use a real address as long as you dont do it like 5 times a week.

chaining reships is dumb and expensive as reships are like $30 just to ship the item.

this is all stuff you talk to your refunder about before you use their server most of the time.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to royaldabber For This Useful Post:

ihaxwhenimbored (07-11-2018),Weekend Stance (08-05-2018)

Thanks
    Hey, really good info, thank you!
    Useful information I'd want now is:
    -what shops here use seller specific methods/maybe even what those methods are
    -which sellers do not initiate investigation/contact carrier
    OH WAIT- is this item number two?: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1377203
    apparently those allow you to use reships but idk about if they initiate investigation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ihaxwhenimbored View Post
    Hey, really good info, thank you!
    Useful information I'd want now is:
    -what shops here use seller specific methods/maybe even what those methods are
    OH WAIT- is this item number two?: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1377203
    apparently those allow you to use reships but idk about if they initiate investigation
    not sure as I refund all my own stuff, no one will tell you private methods, they can easily sell an ebook of the method for $500 a book so why would they give it to you for free.

again its not up to the seller if their is an investigation. its all up to the company, no refunderds will contact the shipper they will contact the store you bought the stuff from and its up to the store if they want to give you a refund, investigate alone or investigate with the carrier. usually how good the excuses used can help with this.

that link you posted is just that guy saying hes refunded those sites so he knows they can be refunded, and he posted the refund limit (meaning if you try to refund more money then he posted you will probably fail or need like a police report)

I dont think that link has anything to do with reships, and again you dont need a reship you wont get arrested for this unless you try to refund a macbook every week to your home address/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to royaldabber For This Useful Post:

TetecToN (07-12-2018)

Thanks
    Would using a non fake sig fuck things up?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by addyfiend View Post
    Would using a non fake sig fuck things up?
    Not at all, but signing with fake will have much higher success.

Thanks
    So as long as you stay under suggested monetary limits, whats a good frequency to not get serious shit happen? like 2 weeks in between or once a month?

Thanks
    So as long as you stay under suggested monetary limits, whats a good frequency to not get serious shit happen? like 2 weeks in between or once a month?
    well its all based on how the previous refunds goes, if you get a instant refund from target with no invest you can do another refund the next day since no one will know, as long as the refund is a new company. but say you do a refund and they start a carriar invest then you wont want to do a refund that shipped from that shipped for a few months since most of the time your mail person is the same person every time.

and after you get 3 carrier investigates you might want to stop refunding to that same address since if you get more they might black list your address and make you sign every package even $1 items. then you cant really refund them and if you do they might get po po involved if they are super sus on you.

most people only refund like $1000+ orders since you have to make it worth it, but if you use an experienced refunder and they do it with no invests then smaller refunds you can do a lot.

like the on the forbidden site refndung is so easy Ive refunded 5k and even 8k orderds easily and they only took like 3 days before I was issues a refund/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to royaldabber For This Useful Post:

TetecToN (07-12-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Can we get in touch?I'm interested in social engineering.

***** - weekendstance

- - - Updated - - -

Have you refunded anything since?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I do refunds without investigation

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dama For This Useful Post:

dtmfan (07-12-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    I love your shameless plugs <3
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    What stores???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyRealNigga View Post
    I love your shameless plugs <3
    And I love doing it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by royaldabber View Post
    like the on the forbidden site refndung is so easy Ive refunded 5k and even 8k orderds easily
    what.
    whats the difficulty on AMZN? wasn't around for all the buzz, but why is discussion of that place banned? did something happen with users from here that caused upheaval?
    idk how much i really need gpus rn..
    Last edited by ihaxwhenimbored; 07-12-2018 at 10:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    what.
    whats the difficulty on AMZN? wasn't around for all the buzz, but why is discussion of that place banned? did something happen with users from here that caused upheaval?

idk how much i really need gpus rn..
    From what I have heard, Amazon reached out to Dave because many people are raping Amazon back on those days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast