Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Dispute trio bird ban.

Ok. So... what proof do I need to show in order to be unbanned. As far as I can tell they did not submit any proof to get me banned. So let's see this quality discrimination at its finest. Loool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hxabier View Post
    Ok. So... what proof do I need to show in order to be unbanned. As far as I can tell they did not submit any proof to get me banned. So let's see this quality discrimination at its finest. Loool
    firstly this is the wrong area

you need to post in the staff disputes section

secondly you will most likely need to prove that youre infact doing the work people have paid you to do

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You will need to resolve these two scam reports and from what niggo said.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...light=triobird
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...light=triobird

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    Ok. How do I resolve a scam report where the user literally refused a refund. And says he would rather get me banned than allowing me any chance at not being a scammer. Like can you guys not tell I'm being targeted? His subs were all being delivered he can vouch for it himself. I even sent subs upfront before payment...

So please let me know how I am to resolve these reports. And if I am not able to resolve them please unban my other account as this is clear discrimination I have no chance to defend myself.. literally imma go buy shit from sellers and deny the refund and ask for them to be banned. like I guess that's how it works now...

I am only referring to the first scam report as I can still not see anything on the second one.. if you decide to make it accessible by me and/or allow me a chance to defend myself lmk. but also just seems like more bullshit. im actually gonna be surprised if you guys respond. I'm fully expecting you guys to just ban this acc permanently too. cuz that all u know how to do.
    Last edited by Hxabier; 05-26-2019 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Ok. How do I resolve a scam report where the user literally refused a refund. And says he would rather get me banned than allowing me any chance at not being a scammer. Like can you guys not tell I'm being targeted? His subs were all being delivered he can vouch for it himself. I even sent subs upfront before payment...

So please let me know how I am to resolve these reports. And if I am not able to resolve them please unban my other account as this is clear discrimination I have no chance to defend myself.. literally imma go buy shit from sellers and deny the refund and ask for them to be banned. like I guess that's how it works now...

I am only referring to the first scam report as I can still not see anything on the second one.. if you decide to make it accessible by me and/or allow me a chance to defend myself lmk. but also just seems like more bullshit. im actually gonna be surprised if you guys respond. I'm fully expecting you guys to just ban this acc permanently too. cuz that all u know how to do.
    If the user is refusing to accept the refund then that is his loss. You will need to create a giveaway and giveaway the amount that was scammed or taken. @Dave84311 can you access @TrioBird IM chat with @revenger50 and see if he handed his disc0rd to him.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    If the user is refusing to accept the refund then that is his loss. You will need to create a giveaway and giveaway the amount that was scammed or taken. @Dave84311 can you access @TrioBird IM chat with @revenger50 and see if he handed his disc0rd to him.
    Any updates? thanks for reply.

Thanks
    Any updates? thanks for reply.
    Can i PLEASE have my old account back? what's taking so long... its been days and no reply to my post... also why you disputing still? you dont want refund its clearly in your original posts. its the whole reason you made a scam report because you didn't want a refund.. i literally said i would give you but you denied lol.
    Last edited by Hxabier; 06-07-2019 at 10:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Sure give me a refund

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I did not refuse a refund, I told him to either give me my subs or refund me. He refused to do either and started bad mouthing me and bitching and complaining about how he couldn't have one day off when I asked why I received no subs on a particular day. I NEVER refused a refund. This child is a liar and a thief.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ @Hxabier Other report is from user @revenger50 whom you removed from im chat and blocked/deleted messages on dis.cord regarding the services.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    @ @Hxabier Other report is from user @revenger50 whom you removed from im chat and blocked/deleted messages on dis.cord regarding the services.
    I never sold services to this member.. he asked for free shit on disc.ord and i blocked him. nothing else to be said. also can i please talk to a moderator like @Lilly instead of RespectNF because we have a bad history and can be unbias to my claim.
    Last edited by Hxabier; 05-26-2019 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks
    I did not ask for free shit. I even have the bitcoin transaction. If you had nothing to hide why delete our messages and remove me from your ******* server?

I have done plenty of transactions with memebrs of this forum and not once have I even asked for freebies. I respect that they are trying to run a business. I only wanted my subs. Did not even ask for more.

I have attached my btc transaction as proof of payment. It matches up with what little chatlogs I have left.

https://imgur.com/a/VqICHQk?fbclid=I...p5f3r_kCljY4cg

We settled on 300 subs at .55 each totaling $165
    Last edited by revenger50; 05-26-2019 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Additional info

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by revenger50 View Post
    I did not ask for free shit. I even have the bitcoin transaction. If you had nothing to hide why delete our messages and remove me from your ******* server?

I have done plenty of transactions with memebrs of this forum and not once have I even asked for freebies. I respect that they are trying to run a business. I only wanted my subs. Did not even ask for more.

I have attached my btc transaction as proof of payment. It matches up with what little chatlogs I have left.

https://imgur.com/a/VqICHQk?fbclid=I...p5f3r_kCljY4cg

We settled on 300 subs at .55 each totaling $165
    Exactly. I use coinbase for all my transactions. I am willing to post pictures of my btc logs as to prove i never received anything from this user.. I dont have a discor.d server that would be against the forums rules. I can also show my disc.ord to prove this. You say you have chat logs that match up with the btc transaction? can i see them? if not im afraid that this is invalid dispute..

Also wtf i dont sell subs at .55 each bro i charge .5 to everyone especially on a 300+ order...

And wtf again because if he used ******* to do the deal its also against mpgh rules.. not sure how this is even related to this dispute. if user was smart and followed rules like Killerseb1 talking to me solely on mpgh whis would not be a problem... Im still thinking that they are potentially same person trying to bury me and bring up random shit.. any thoughts @mods
    Last edited by Hxabier; 05-26-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks
    Exactly. I use coinbase for all my transactions. I am willing to post pictures of my btc logs as to prove i never received anything from this user.. I dont have a discor.d server that would be against the forums rules. I can also show my disc.ord to prove this. You say you have chat logs that match up with the btc transaction? can i see them? if not im afraid that this is invalid dispute..

Also wtf i dont sell subs at .55 each bro i charge .5 to everyone especially on a 300+ order...

And wtf again because if he used ******* to do the deal its also against mpgh rules.. not sure how this is even related to this dispute. if user was smart and followed rules like Killerseb1 talking to me solely on mpgh whis would not be a problem... Im still thinking that they are potentially same person trying to bury me and bring up random shit.. any thoughts @mods
    LMAOOO there are two users, not one claiming you have scammed them. My account has been on this forum since combat arms hacking days in 2009. I have nothing to gain from accusing you of scamming. So please explain why I was promptly blocked after asking about where my subs are? You have no explanation. I understand that it would be against forum rules to use outside IMs but (not to snitch on anyone) I have multiple deals go on outside of mpgh IM since mpgh is not always online and it is always more convenient being able to have access to someone on a more reliable IM such as dis.cord. I am almost sure some mods are aware of this. Some business deals are time sensitive and having something more reliable is of utmost importance to me. I can even have my previous big deals vouch for me if it comes down to it.

To further disprove to your BS story, why would I and another user both accuse you of deleting messages if there was no truth to the accusation?
    I am sure mods can verify we are two completely different users just from IP location/Hardware ID. Even my account is more aged than some mods on this forum. I have only recently become more active as I am looking to work with people in the marketplace for other things besides buying twitch subs.

I bet your next argument is that this is a cracked account. I have email verification if you even choose to challenge that. I have always sent payment extremely promptly and even going as far as asking for a BTC address before anything else, even @RespectNF can confirm I have sent from this same Blockchain account (sorry if I'm not supposed to use you in the argument). Furthermore, why would I send that exact amount to someone at the same time the deal went down? So I can get you banned for no reason? There is no reason for me to do that. I have nothing to gain. I do not sell any competing services nor am I planning to. So unless you can come up with a reason for me to accuse you of no reason then I still see you as the one that needs to prove something. You can also go through my post of me trying to contact multiple users for twitch subs before landing on your post. Nothing you said has made sense so far.

I can easily say I did not use dis.cord by simply deleting this post, denying I ever did use it then create a new account on ******* to "prove" my innocence. From what I can tell, you are the one that has to prove why you deleted me off IM. I have never spammed anyone nor have I even dared ask for freebies. Even if this does get me banned because I used a third party IM I am happy knowing you are banned from ever scamming other people.

I am posting this reply knowing fully that I am snitching on myself using third party IM but just so MODs know he is a complete and utter scammer. I have nothing to hide nor lose from this except the $165 I have lost from contacting you.

Thanks
    ok den thanks for ur help mods i can see theres clearly no interest in this thread anymore. can i have my old account back?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast