Thread: To the CFA Team

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

To the CFA Team

Hello to all CFA Team members.

It's been an exciting week since we've read about your massive giveaway which is set to happen today. It's been even greater news that most of the CFA members will be releasing high ranked and good accounts. Now before you start giving away your accounts I'd like you all to read and consider about this:

Since you may release the good (highranked/goodweapons) accounts with sq and answer, there is no knowing that even the first person who downloads the attachment might change the sq, pass and use the account for himself or even sell it at some other website, in this case all the other mpghians (like me, who has stopped playing cf for more than 3 weeks bcoz of a sad account/low rank/no good weps) who really need a good account would get nothing. Obviously only few people would get the best accounts. In case you decide not to release the accounts with their sq/ email then other users would get them banned. In both cases your hard work of collecting and giving away these accounts would be worthless.

I just want you to consider this before releasing and come up with a solution as i've been waiting for this day since your announcement and really hoping to get my hands on atleast one good account to start playing cf again. It would be really worth for your giveaways if the people who really need an account get one.

Thanks
    Last edited by Individuality; 10-31-2012 at 07:41 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Individuality For This Useful Post:

newgamer112 (10-31-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    That's the point of the giveaway. The first gets the best. Don't blame them if you are late and personally I think you are just starting this discussion because you didn't get anything good. Just wait until luck knocks you the door. ( Also instead of calling your account noob and saying you have noobish weapons work your way out to get good weapons; The "good" accounts weren't always good, they got good from effort )

Successful Trades ( 1 )

Account Exchange | Amount: 6.00$ | Trader: heythere123 | Comments: A very legit guy, the whole exchange went smooth without OMM. I highly recommend him to you if you would like to buy an account. +Vouch

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iFizzy For This Useful Post:

=JoKeR= (11-01-2012),lonelymadness (10-31-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iFizzy View Post
    That's the point of the giveaway. The first gets the best. Don't blame them if you are late and personally I think you are just starting this discussion because you didn't get anything good. Just wait until luck knocks you the door. ( Also instead of calling your account noob and saying you have noobish weapons work your way out to get good weapons; The "good" accounts weren't always good, they got good from effort )
    I really don't see the point of putting up giveaways like this if someone who stays on the site for 18 hours a day gets all the good weapons and sells them on the other site instead. And I'm putting this thread up because i've observered and its also true that anyone who downloads the accounts first just goes through all the accounts and changes the pass and sq of the best ones. I've spent lot of time and effort and money in this game and i'm not ashamed to say that i'm addicted to this game but even then it pisses me off to know that i'm not really happy with my account its weapons and rank.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    -Cough- The minions have to approve the .txt file first, so they can download it before anyone else, no one knows what happens during that process -cough-
    #Justsaying

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xdzheyixd View Post
    -Cough- The minions have to approve the .txt file first, so they can download it before anyone else, no one knows what happens during that process -cough-
    #Justsaying
    We don't even check the accounts , we only check the .txt
    Also why would I get an account without full info when I have this : Z8Games
    OT : I think that is a bad Idea...Fastest gets all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

That's what I'm afraid of. But if I were in the CFA team I would rage like kratos if i came to know that someone sold all the best accounts which i'd been phishing for months and made thousands of bucks on other sites. If events like this aren't any good to even 5 mere members who really need an account then what's the point of bringing out massive events like this? Especially on halloween you wouldn't let only 1 kid take all your candies would you now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

We don't even check the accounts , we only check the .txt
    Also why would I get an account without full info when I have this : Z8Games
    i have this Z8Games

@Individuality
    also , it would be extremely rare to see 1st LT + in a giveaway , best tip . start yuor on FAIRLY

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    i have this Z8Games

@Individuality
    also , it would be extremely rare to see 1st LT + in a giveaway , best tip . start yuor on FAIRLY
    Trade ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Trade ?
    ill make a giveaway so you can accept the download

no Security answer and email
    Last edited by Glaceon; 10-31-2012 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks
    Minions are trustworthy.

I think the members of CFA team should give the best accounts by pm to those who really need it. It would really suck if only 3 or 5 people changed the pass of all the good accounts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Lol as I said in my previous post. The first gets the best. You are not the only one who wants to have a good account on this forum so please don't complain ;o ;p

Successful Trades ( 1 )

Account Exchange | Amount: 6.00$ | Trader: heythere123 | Comments: A very legit guy, the whole exchange went smooth without OMM. I highly recommend him to you if you would like to buy an account. +Vouch

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iFizzy For This Useful Post:

heythere123 (10-31-2012)

Thanks
    And where is that "complaining" part in my post? I have no right on their accounts so they can do whatever they want with them without having to worry about any complaints. Like I said in my posts above this is just an advice. And from your posts in this thread anyone can easily understand that you're one of the leechers here who's got nothing to contribute to this site.

Thanks
    I don't have a good account either so what?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    I don't have a good account either so what?
    And when did I ask for your personal opinion on if you have a good account or not?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
    And when did I ask for your personal opinion on if you have a good account or not?
    Well then why make this thread?
    This is the DISCUSSION section.

Stop trying to "beg" in some way to get a good CF account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast