Guys!
I Have Come To A Conclusion on Choosing the 10 People for the New "Combat Arms Help Team"

NOTE TO MODS/MINIONS - Please Close/ Delete All Other Threads About The Team. Thanks!

The Members Are: Drum Role Please

• Trunky (Me, Leader)
• Stumpy (Secondary Leader)
• [MPGH] legendaryhack (Minion)
• [MPGH] User1 (Minion)
• Liquidforce
• Zlavik
• Randomstranger
• RPB93
• Mouzie
• InHuman

So Congratulations To All Who Were Chosen and Bad Luck If You Applied and Were Ignored. Sorry If I didn't Chose You. Maybe Next Time

So to Conclude This. I Am Proud to Announce That the Official Opening of the Team Will Start October 1st. We Need Some Time to Organise Everything, and We Are Still Trying to Negotiate With Liz, Dave84311 and Arunforce to See If We Can Get Tags (That Say "CAHLPR") This Will make it Easier for You (The MPGH'ers) To Know who is A Combat Arms Helper. When You see the Tag, You know that You can Ask that Person whatever You Need To Know. If That Person Doesn't Know What you Ask Them (Which is Very Unlikely) They Can Also ask One of the Other 9 Advanced Members. We Are Aiming to Make Everything more Orderly in the Combat Arms Section and Make Everyone Happy

If You Have Any Further Questions, Post Back and Ask away! Trunky or Stumpy Will Answer A.S.A.P!

Thankyou Everyone For Tuning In.

Goodbye and Goodnight (Queensland, It's Like 2:45am) So Kinda Good Morning...LOL

Laterrrr,

Trunky :P