Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
First of all, dumbass, I doubt he is, second of all, I don't really give a flying fuck if it's you, it's a hypothetical situation, but then again you are going to need a dictionary to know what I am talking about.

Second of all, dumbass, the Bill of Rights is part of the Constitution.

1. It's your own decision, they will pay their price in the end
2. Like you give a shit about Black people, like every other Conservative. JEBUS SAID SLAVERY IS OOOOOOOOKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAY
3. Really, I'd LOVE to see your sources, oh wait you have NONE...
4. Who really gives a flying fuck about the flag? Honestly, it's just propaganda to worship the country. If the flag is burnt Jebus will kom for us!!!
5. ROFL, we actually treat everyone equal, were not racist naieve fools who only support white people, if by Christian, you mean neo-cons, yes, they can go fuck off.
6. Again, I'd love to see your sources. Oh, yes, Saddam was our friend, because he did our job for us. Remove Saddam out of the equation, and we get more terrorists. Oh wait, the Republicans want that, so we can loose our freedoms day by day. Did you hear? Yesterday, Bushie passed a law that can let the government take away everything you own if you protest the war (again violating freedom of speech)! Oh wait, nothing you hear on Faux news, as if you even care. Pack up your stuff, were heading to 'Gitmo.
7. Conservatives are Religious Nazis, and Isrealis are terrorists, last time I checked, their tactics were the same as the terrorists
8. I'm sure they do, just like everything else that you can pull out of your ass. That's why you can see all the candidates on Google, and what they support. Oh wait, I'm not suppose to know that!

It's so funny, I owned your ass in the previous post, and like usual, you can't even defend yourself against all the points I issued in my last post... You just picked one part, and listed 8 bullshit reasons against Liberals. Typical Neo-con.

You'd love not to have the fairness doctrine, so we can have some more Faux News, with Conservative bullshit 24/7. Liberals are fine with it, why? Because they got nothing to hide? Instead of educating the people on both sides, you and your dickweed "party" would love to spread propaganda.

Again, cite your sources, my reasons are purely logical, unlike your "facts." You can't cite your sources, even though I said it in your last post, because everything you post is coming from your ass.
Are you kidding me, are you mentally retarded?

For one thing the Republican party was created as a anti-slavery party. Jesus didn't support slavery just because what you were, he didn't like slavery just because they were Jews. Just like he wouldn't support slavery just because they were black.

The only thing I have found about this seizure of property thing happened in the UK when a man refused to pay taxes to protest the war. The Democrats on the other hand, have put in a Bankruptcy bill that if you protest at a abortion clinic you cannot claim bankruptcy. https://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...C%20Henry%20J.

The people out of our country who do it hate our country, so the the ones inside.

Neoconservativism was made by the Jewish first.

If they use the same tactics then why are they the terrorist, seems a bit anti -semitic.
https://newsbusters.org/node/8355

You should cite your sources.