Threaded View

Thanks

Exclamation Why X-Trap is hard to hack

Quote Originally Posted by [VGH] Electric View Post
    Just checked, and X-trap refreshes their blacklist every half hour. Given this fact, there can be virtually no "normal" or "average" hack that will work for awhile. Although almost proven illegal (but not quite), X-trap searches you're computer (if any Z8 games are installed) for any .dll's, and sorts them out. When a .dll is activated, or "injected", X-trap begins it's "trap". X-trap instantly removes the injection or stops the process as the injection attempts to load itself into Z8 game files, which is when the .dll is most vulnerable (the injector is not covering the .dll with it's own files when loading into files). As I said before, X-trap constantly is refreshing it's blacklist, so we would need a hack that would constantly update it's files at a rate below half an hour. If we did manage to create a hack like this, the update would have to be using X-Name (a program that changes .dll names automatically) along with its updates. Creating this kind of hack would be extremely hard, falling into the most advanced levels of programming.

So what i'm trying to say every hack will be Patched/Detected if you don't buy VIP from any VIP site [I'm not saying that you always should buy from VGH] Since X-Trap is just something really good if i would be Nexon i would also buy X-Trap even tho it's expencive so what's the truth?

Z8Games made a good choice when choosing X-Trap.
    Quote from 'VGH' (Full name removed and Initials added)
    Last edited by TaBz3; 03-06-2010 at 05:22 AM.