They say no one can make a daily list of what they do because every day it is diffrent. What have I been doing, Yes the EXACT same thing everyday, every weekend, Every second, I listen to the same song over and over. I watch my brothers play the same game, as the curse when they loose, I watch SAW Four, OOmmffgg Ima watch that right now.....Ugh Kk maby not the exact same thing, but its sorta the same thing, I know. I know that tommorow, Ima going to have double block of french *crys*. I know I will most likly be -45 Seconds late, and I know that I will sit in the exact same seat. I know that the two people who do sit next to me ignore me, or dislike me, Simply because I suck at french. When I get to my P.E calss my teachers going to tell me to lap, I will be last. Then I will go strait to my math flex, do my math homework. Are your lives the same, maby not daily but even close to yearly? Maby the same events happend this year then last year, Even just some BIG events. I'm going to go play gunz now..