Well I've been around for couple of days now, but its never too late to say hi now is it ^^ well my nick here is 3vIcT, I'm fairly known amongs Sudden attack players as Kratos147. my real name's too croatian, so just feel free to call me Tom, or Kratos by my ID will do too~ I'm quite young, 15 to be precise but I'm starting to work my way in to the words of Coding, modding mapping and texture editing..

I mainly use Adobe CS5, to be specific: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash, rest too but not as good with them~ for video editing I use Sony Vegas 10 Pro, I have Windows 7 Ultimate, (fully activated, tho not paid ) but currently my main program is UDK aka Unreal Development Kit.

I'm working in my game studio me and my friend started. we're making a game in unreal 3 Engine and are looking for recruitments as in 3D modelers, texture editing, sound editing, scripting, etc.

from normal stuff I'm great student, passing with good grades, I can speak Croatian, serbian and English fluently and I'm learning Japanese and chinese.. I can write korean but I can't understand it at all xD

I have to say I'm pretty much of an otaku and I'm also yuri fan.. I love manga/anime and my favs are Bleach and Kiss x Sis. both mangas and animes..

I've pretty much set all my User CP stuff and dun mind to send me tips to improve it a bit, coz I suck at stuff like this :P

I have my own skinning forum when it comes to SA that was really loaded with a lot of skins and it was fun hanging out there and stuff and all I can say is that you guys could install Cometchat to your forum :P I'd be a good product to add.

From me you can expect me to be active in SA section and Crossfire Mods section and maybe here, but not as much on the rest since I have no interests in those xD

I'll try to follow the rules and stuff like that, I dun misbehave :P so you don't have to worry about it.. up to now I hav eno intentions of becoming a VIP out of 1 main reason.. I has no online cash T_T;;

That'd be pretty much it, if u want to kno anything more shoot~