Threaded View

Thanks

NEW WR ANTI-CHEAT

Hey all !

Some months ago (in the time of the scripts), i warning you, for the fact, of g1 was testing a new anti-cheat "home made" program. in that time was only a very naked beta.

I can tell you know, they are using the anti-cheat right now, server side, for only the zombie mode.

About 80% of the bans, in the last 2 days, are concerned the dinar powerlevels in zombie mode.

so i do advise you, do not use dinar bot, all night, this new anti-cheat, is actually very good, it recorded your in-game play, the time of the match, and it will flag all the 4 seconds maths.

4 seconds matchs in zombie mode = dinar bot, cause theres is a minimum time for that game.

Only way, for you dont be cought is :

1 : dont use an start auto-bot
    2 : put /ar in the game room
    3 : wait some seconds, when the game starts, about 20 or 30 seconds, then put your bot ON-> you die> go to lobby room> with /ar game starts in 20 seconds>game start again REPEAT this

Dont put your BOT all night, or dont use the selfkill function

Also we are gona be fuked, with the new anti-cheat measures...

IF you think you escape, just to let you know, some accounts, will not be auto-bann, they will wait to you to level up, or renew your premium first, then they will bann you.

This happens in he cases, when a player is in 80% of the rank, or when the premium is in his the last days.

Peace
    Last edited by claudi; 06-04-2011 at 04:16 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to claudi For This Useful Post:

belminn (06-04-2011),D e a t h h a u n t S (06-04-2011),FullStatic (06-04-2011),gamernuub (06-04-2011)