Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Question Seriously I can't understand how someone can be Atheist

I really don't understand how a someone could be atheist. Really?? Yeah, I went there. Look, atheists of MPGH think of it this way really. How do YOU think that the Universe was formed. The big bang theory? or it all just came out of no where? I am christian and I believe that there is a God. Even though it's hard to believe with all the questions you have, you can't deny it. Even Christians sometimes have their doubts you know. God is the on who created us. I don't care if you worship another God that's your business. I respect people that actually think there is a God of some sort. Yeah not everyone can be saved. I love how you atheists always say things like. "If there is a God, why is there so many starving people around the earth, how come good people and Christians get diseases like cancer?" Well things happen you know. Good things can't happen to everyone. If you believe there is a God, you will be saved. I mean God as in Jesus Christ and the holy spirit and holy ghost. Heaven is the most wonderful place ever. It's the most happiest place ever created by God. God is giving you a chance to in life. To make the right decisions and take the right paths and life and believe in him. Heaven is the most happiest place to be. But if you don't want to d as God says that's your problem, no one's stopping you. I'm not asking why people don't believe the God I believe. I asking the Atheists how can you believe there is no God. How can you be that foolish? Just look are you, look the ocean. One of Gods best creations. So Atheists really you think that water just came out of nowhere?

So the Atheists here on MPGH, please,please,please prove to me there is no God or someone thing or someone who created all of this?

P.S.- I'm not saying I'm the "best Christian" but I am a Christian. I have more respect for people believe in God, I don't mean my God I mean any "God" in general

Thank you,
    Zubni
    Last edited by zubni; 04-30-2012 at 07:17 PM.