*Newest update patched the aob I posted...sorry, I won't post newest code on here.

Game DETECTS CHEAT now...their security is still crap though. Just nop it with 00...

Only zombies that can hurt you is the exploding ones...this cheat is useful for missions, boss hunting, going to outposts, and of course...looting; might as well buy a GM to make good use of this cheat while it lasts...

Array of Bytes (Patched):

First Code:
02 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 2C
change to
00 00 00 00 00 00

*Subtitles

english subtitles:

Hello there ladies and gentlemen, this is Pr2Hack and we are going to show you how to Array of Byte hack Dead Frontier.
So lets go ahead and open up cheat engine, and we are going to select the process right now. Click on plugin container dot execute.
Open, change the value type to array of byte. But actually first of all, lets go ahead and refresh this. So now Dead Frontier is going to be in a preloading session ... enable speed hack, set speed to zero and click apply. loading the game, but lets see what happens first ... there you go, the game is actually on pause right now. So were going to go ahead and apply the hexadecimal values. So lets go ahead and open the hexadecimal values note pad ... there are two codes you're going to be putting in. First code, (Ctrl + c) ... now apply it in (Ctrl + v)
you're going to scan it ... highlight those three ... click this button (red arrow) ... click on the bottom one and hold shift ... click top one ... right click, change record ... value, were going to delete this and apply in the second code. Ctrl + v ... Now another scan, second code ... Ctrl + v, highlight these three ... click, shift, click top one ... right click, change record, value ... delete it ... and get the second code ... Ctrl + v. And you should be fine, so lets go ahead and unpause the game, uncheck enable speedhack. And lets test this out and see if it works ... and there you go ladies and gentlemen ... you have officially Array of Byte modified Dead Frontier.

this is not mine