Threaded View

Thanks

How to get around being VAC/TAC banned from BO2

Did you use one of the hacks listed on here and was stupid like me and didn't check if the hack was detected?

Well do I have good news for you. I have found a way to get back to Black Ops II using only perfectly legit Steam provided features, and without P1R4CY, H4X, GR33NLUM4, etc. Assuming you didn't disable the Steam account that you got banned on, this should work fine. I have tested it on 3 accounts because I got banned 3 times

So do you want to know how to do it yet?

1. 1. You must stop thinking in your head that this is stupid, it's not m'kay.
    2. 2. Get your banned Steam account and join the Steam Family Sharing group, Family Sharing is now open to everyone in the group:
      familysharingbetaswagyo
    3. 3. Authorise your PC for Family Sharing
    4. 4. Create a new Steam account, or if you have another account without Black Ops II purchased, use that
    5. 5. Add your banned account to your new account as a friend on Steam
    6. 6. Have your banned account share access to Black Ops II
    7. 7. Log in with the new account and voilą! You have an unbanned copy of Black Ops II

And just so you know, don't cheat again. Pretty sure that if they catch you with a VAC ban, they said they'd take away the Sharing privileges for your host account. Plus we now-legit players (why am I even still on MPGH?) have to learn to get good without 1337 H4X, and that takes a lot of work and no hacking

Dear mods, tell me if I'm in the wrong section, and sorry about posting this in both the main section and the Private Server section, I just want to tell both the world and the people who need it.

EDIT: Ok so this is the right section then
    Last edited by chocchief; 10-18-2013 at 05:49 PM.