Inforeport addon exploit

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
report addon exploit
Code:
net.Receive("DL_SendRoles", function()
	local tbl = net.ReadTable()
	Damagelog****leNicks = {}
	for k,v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
		Damagelog****leNicks[v:Nick()] = v
	end
	Damagelog:ReceiveRoles(tbl)
	Damagelog****leEnts = {}
end)
the censored parts are "dot ro"

sends the innocents/traitors/detectives
hook this to the ttt on round start hook
okay, deletethis
Quote Originally Posted by boggle View Post
okay, deletethis
why would it be deleted
Quote Originally Posted by boggle View Post
okay, deletethis
this is one of the few posts which aren't troll posts here, so why
Quote Originally Posted by Melted Bu11et View Post
this is one of the few posts which aren't troll posts here, so why
trying to make this section better by posting legit content
e.g. none of the minions check this section as often as the others so its mostly me who messages them to do stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


trying to make this section better by posting legit content
e.g. none of the minions check this section as often as the others so its mostly me who messages them to do stuff
this is very interesting but how would I go about using this could I print a table to show who is who?
Quote Originally Posted by TheBandit View Post
this is very interesting but how would I go about using this could I print a table to show who is who?
printtable the table
Do I compile this in c++ and place it in bin folder?
Quote Originally Posted by NotSoSuper View Post
Do I compile this in c++ and place it in bin folder?
no this is in lua
all I get is this error everytime I try to print any of the tables.

Code:
[ERROR] lua/includes/util.lua:43: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
  1. pairs - [C]:-1
   2. PrintTable - lua/includes/util.lua:43
    3. unknown - addons/tom/lua/autorun/damageexploit.lua:14
     4. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:69
Doesn't that only work if the server-side of that net message for DamageLogs allows you to? I mean by what I have seen in DamageLogs it only sends you that table of information if you are Dead or have DamageLog access but I could just be going off of already fixed code.
Quote Originally Posted by Herp Derpinstine View Post
Doesn't that only work if the server-side of that net message for DamageLogs allows you to? I mean by what I have seen in DamageLogs it only sends you that table of information if you are Dead or have DamageLog access but I could just be going off of already fixed code.
Yup Pretty sure your right sir
Okay i put DamagelogdotroleNicks = {} but it doesn't work anyone knw?

say errors its not found its nil
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
Okay i put DamagelogdotroleNicks = {} but it doesn't work anyone knw?

say errors its not found its nil
your an idiot
Quote Originally Posted by dakilla345 View Post
your an idiot
no u
/freshmeme2short
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us