AQW Account Manager Version 1.0

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
AQW Account Manager Version 1.0
Was experimenting with MFC so I decided to make this for you guys, something a bit basic but you can use it and I hope it'll be helpful for you guys.
Would appreciate feedback/comments/criticisms, just keep it respectful.
Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1409956853/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en-gb/sca...9ea9ed6728096d

Screenshot:

AQW Account Manager_mpgh.net.zip3.4 MB · 822 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post

Lol, I was developing it for about a week, though school started so I got busy. Finished it today, :P
Fair enough.
I just made a quick one in VB for the fun of it
Not going to release because there's literally no point...
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Fair enough.
I just made a quick one in VB for the fun of it
Not going to release because there's literally no point...
Nice, I usually prefer C# to VB. This is in C++ however.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post

Nice, I usually prefer C# to VB. This is in C++ however.
True.
I only have a mac though so I use an emulator... which restricts me slightly
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
True.
I only have a mac though so I use an emulator... which restricts me slightly
Np bro am learning delphi now SO SIMPLE!

I learnt python,java,c#

Once am done with those
Its c++ time!

Delphi is multiplatform
IOS,MAC,Windows
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
True.
I only have a mac though so I use an emulator... which restricts me slightly
Time to upgrade to a PC.
Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
Np bro am learning delphi now SO SIMPLE!

I learnt python,java,c#

Once am done with those
Its c++ time!

Delphi is multiplatform
IOS,MAC,Windows
If you know C# you can move onto C++ with some ease, just have to get used to the syntax.
I'm just so tempted to check if BeepDotPlox actually is a real account!

*checks*

Nope... The character page doesn't exist. Darn it!
Can You Add Video Cuz Really I Don't Understand What This Thing Do !! Really I Think This Scam Program :/ !!
Quote Originally Posted by medoxxz2010 View Post
Can You Add Video Cuz Really I Don't Understand What This Thing Do !! Really I Think This Scam Program :/ !!
Hi medoxxz2010.

I would like to clarify that this is a thread posted by moderator, so this file probably as safe as it gets!

This doesn't really need at video to explain what this programs purpose is, so this is a quite basic program that's used to store your AdventureQuest Worlds account details. It could be used to store cracked account details and such.

I hope that this answered your question correctly!
Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard_Cat View Post
Hi medoxxz2010.

I would like to clarify that this is a thread posted by moderator, so this file probably as safe as it gets!

This doesn't really need at video to explain what this programs purpose is, so this is a quite basic program that's used to store your AdventureQuest Worlds account details. It could be used to store cracked account details and such.

I hope that this answered your question correctly!
Thanks For You...Sorry For @[MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
Quote Originally Posted by medoxxz2010 View Post


Thanks For You...Sorry For @[MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
No problem! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them! I would love to help you out! /me
Quote Originally Posted by franklin13199 View Post
What is this for ?
Greetings, franklin13199.

This program is used to store your AQWorlds account details. It's mostly used for storing cracked account details thought, so unless you're interested in cracking AQWorlds accounts, this program won't be useful to you.

regards, Cardboard_Cat.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?