Borderlands Pre-Sequel Cheat Table.

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Borderlands Pre-Sequel Cheat Table.
I don't take any credit for this AT ALL. This is from over at the cheat engine forums.

Here you go guys, new cheat table for Borderlands.

Virus Scan 1

Virus Scan 2


BorderlandsPreSequel_mpgh.net.rar7 KB · 9,261 downloads Clean
Nice one, Alex!
Whoever made this table did an EXCELLENT job!
I am sorry, but whenever I try and open it, it says "Enable; I recommend running the lua script first for the bigger screen". I'm very new to this, what does it mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Goldaline View Post
I am sorry, but whenever I try and open it, it says "Enable; I recommend running the lua script first for the bigger screen". I'm very new to this, what does it mean?
LUA is a programming script language.
You can find some information about in in Wikipedia. Suddenly, I'm not allowed to post any links.
Been awhile since I've used cetrainer and I have forgotten the sequence to be able to change things. Could someone put up some instructions? Much appreciated!
Very good, Tks.
Thanks hard to find tbh i was ready to go ahead and make a post offering bj's for a good cheat table lmao
The only things that work for me is the Rig Slot Machines and No Golden Key cost to open chest.
Better than nothing, thanks.
We just need an option to increase the legendaries drop rate, otherwise, this CT is very good !
Thanks for this. It is amazingly done and quite a different style of CT i haven't seen for a long time.
Thanks for sharing !
it gos to note pad when i try downing it y
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us