GR Boosting Service - 100% Win - 100% Friendly and Very cheap [24/7 skype service]
Hello my friends .
We are offering a CS:GO boosting service. We will take you from Silver/Unranked to any rank!
We are hacking , but we dont "Rage-hack" to avoid getting reported .
100% Win , we will rage-hack if we see its neccessary , but mostly we dont .
I AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT IN RISK !
I can either boost with you in a party, or I can boost on your account.
----
Gold Nova $7 a rank (GN I, GN II, GN III, GNM)
Anything above gold nova is $10 a rank (MGI, MGII, MGE, DMG, LE, LEM, SMFC)
----
Why would you pay this ?
1. We will use hacks but not to obvious to avoid getting reported and i will guarantee a win.
2. we will never RAGE-HACK unless we see it neccesarry .
3. 100% Winrate
4. we won't lose a game we are not new to cs played it competitive for 4 years.
5. we will never Get banned If we do we will refund your money.
Contact us !
Skype 1 - notanony
Skype 2 - gabis122140
We are offering a CS:GO boosting service. We will take you from Silver/Unranked to any rank!
We are hacking , but we dont "Rage-hack" to avoid getting reported .
100% Win , we will rage-hack if we see its neccessary , but mostly we dont .
I AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT IN RISK !
I can either boost with you in a party, or I can boost on your account.
----
Prices:
ANY silver to gold nova 1 = 5$ .Gold Nova $7 a rank (GN I, GN II, GN III, GNM)
Anything above gold nova is $10 a rank (MGI, MGII, MGE, DMG, LE, LEM, SMFC)
----
Why would you pay this ?
1. We will use hacks but not to obvious to avoid getting reported and i will guarantee a win.
2. we will never RAGE-HACK unless we see it neccesarry .
3. 100% Winrate
4. we won't lose a game we are not new to cs played it competitive for 4 years.
5. we will never Get banned If we do we will refund your money.
Contact us !
Skype 1 - notanony
Skype 2 - gabis122140




