WTBAccount with atleast 6/8 warrior

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Account with atleast 6/8 warrior
Title says it, looking for a rotmg account with atleast a 6/8 warrior (Or many UBHP on the acc), A.S.S, jugg, CC or fire battle armor and expo or any tomb ring.

Offering about $40 because most accounts will have something else on it.

Skype: ******hezzerguuise
You must post your contact information.
Quote Originally Posted by DipyD View Post
If ur Willing to Add 30$ Or If u can get ur hands on a 60$ psn card. I can offer u this account

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=899065
On thread you say you won't accept lower than 40. On this thread I offer 40. 40 or no deal, don't try to squeeze any more out of me...
I said I wont except anything under 40 because I didn't have a set price and people were offering 20$ ish.

And the post under it I clearly said 70$ or 60$ card. Its the same offer that im offering everyone that wants to buy it
account sold, I went first! All went smooth, would love to trade with Hezz again as he is very nice and patient.
This is Brenden Oneill on skype
Offering account with 7 charachter zlotz 1 6 . 8 1 3 . 8 and the rezt are emty and 8 vault chezt and a maxed 1oo 1oo ** devine . Keyboard broken lol.
Buying another count like stated in OP
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?