The secret to becoming a CSGO pro

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
The secret to becoming a CSGO pro


Putting on weight while posting this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm already pro. I can rek any team with just a pistol, right @KillTheNoise?
Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
I'm already pro. I can rek any team with just a pistol, right @KillTheNoise?
Pistol only scumbag
Dude, I would let f0rest bang me, fuck this guy saying he has crappy hair.
How come you're not pro then @David.. @Man. You're fat so you should be, right?
Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
How come you're not pro then @David.. @Man. You're fat so you should be, right?
so your fat

haha trap
Quote Originally Posted by Man. View Post


so your fat

haha trap
Naws. I just have amazingly beautiful stunning hair. So I get a perfect 1 m7. If I was fat, I would be pro right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post


Naws. I just have amazingly beautiful stunning hair. So I get a perfect 1 m7. If I was fat, I would be pro right now.
you are because you win all time
Fat guy = Win!
What about C9 though.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
What about C9 though.
Got to have a ugly guy.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
What about C9 though.
You have far too large an obsession with C9.
Time to eat cake 3 meals a day.
I really see a lot of potential in dosia's hair.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?