CoolOutdatedBlack Ops 2 Zombies Money Trainer v1 by NinjaCodeX

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Black Ops 2 Zombies Money Trainer v1 by NinjaCodeX
Black Ops 2 Zombies Trainer By NinjaCodeX

Just A Simple Trainer If You Want More Then Please Thanks My Post

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

IMAGE:


How to use:
1. Launch Black Ops 2 Zombies
2. Open The Trainer
3. Start A Solo Match (Only Works On Solo So far As I Know)
4. Type In Money Amount Then Congrats You Got Yo Monay!

Vac Detected???
*Well So Far I Know Its Not Since You Would Be On Solo But Its Still A Risk

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/7...is/1397244132/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanre...25e61200186d62ⓘ

Well Enjoy
Black Ops 2 Zombies Money Trainer_mpgh.net.zip9 KB · 560 downloads Clean
First of all, you need 2 scans.
Second of all, you need to scan the .rar, not the .exe.
//Approved.
Doesn't work for me, is there anything special I need to do?
Quote Originally Posted by retro city View Post
Doesn't work for me, is there anything special I need to do?
Did you start it as admin?
Which game version do you use(Steam or a cracked one)?
You should give credits to who ever made the memory class.
Does this not work with steam?
Quote Originally Posted by retro city View Post
Does this not work with steam?
It Should Work With Steam Version So I am Not Sure What The Problem You're Having Is
Doesn't work as of 8/7/2014
Did everything you said to do, even run as administrator. Doesn't work.
It walks(works) in on-line or just partially personalized?
This is helpful to me.
Quote Originally Posted by rocketholden View Post
No longer working
Probably not because of newer updates and there was a huge dvar update recently
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?